Our Mech Zoo Priest deck list guide features the best Rise of Shadows deck list for Season 64 of Hearthstone (July 2019). Our Mech Zoo Priest guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
Mech Zoo Priest is an interesting new deck to appear in the second half of the Rise of Shadows meta, and sees the Priest getting their own piece of the mechanical action that's dominating the ladder right now.
As this is very experimental right now, the first edition of our guide focuses on bringing you the latest competitive deck list, a few tips on Mulliganing your opening hand, and how the combos in the deck work.
If it proves successful in the long run, we'll overhaul this article with all the extra strategy advice we feature in our other Hearthstone guides.
UPDATE - JULY 2019 #1
Mech Zoo Priest is unchanged for the start of the July season, and the formula overall seems pretty well established. We'll see if we can build on this one with the release of Saviors of Uldum!
Mech Zoo Priest deck list and strategy
Mech Zoo Priest is a very experimental deck right now, but this is about as good as things get for the archetype at this stage of the Rise of Shadows meta.
|2 x Circle of Healing||2 x Mecharoo|
|2 x Silence||2 x Wild Pyromancer|
|2 x Inner Fire||2 x Upgradeable Framebot|
|2 x Northshire Cleric||2 x Bronze Gatekeeper|
|2 x Power Word: Shield||2 x Acolyte of Pain|
|2 x Divine Spirit||1 x SN1P-SN4P|
|2 x Extra Arms||1 x Coppertail Imposter|
|1 x Mass Dispel||2 x Unpowered Steambot|
|1 x Zilliax|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAECAa0GBNYKoIAD0YADn7cDDfgC5QT2B6UJ0QrSCvIM+wyl9QKX9gLl9wKR+wL2/QIA
- 1. Saviors of Uldum - Hearthstone: Saviors of Uldum guide
- 2. Tier List - Hearthstone deck tier list (Saviors of Uldum)
- 3. Zoo Priest - Zoo Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- 4. Silence Priest - Silence Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- 5. Quest Resurrect Priest - Quest Resurrect Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- 6. Quest Priest - Quest Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- 7. Combo Priest - Combo Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- 8. Quest Wall Priest - Quest Wall Priest deck list guide (Saviors of Uldum)
Mech Zoo Priest Mulligan guide
These are the cards you should be digging deep for when playing Mech Zoo Priest:
- 1. Northshire Cleric - A staple of Priest decks, an early appearance from this card should give you a hand-size advantage.
- 2. Mecharoo - Your first core Mech, and a sticky board presence in the early game.
- 3. Upgradeable Framebot - A solid base to start the Magnetic train with.
- 4. Power Word: Shield - Provides any of your early game minions with extra stickiness, while drawing a card at the same time.
- 5. Acolyte of Pain - Further card draw, so you can start pulling deeper from your deck pile.
- 6. Extra Arms - A core part of empowering your early board presence, with further combo potential with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.
Mech Zoo Priest tips, combos and synergies
Here are the fundamental combos you need to be aware of when playing Mech Zoo Priest:
- Whenever a minion is healed while Northshire Cleric is on the board, an extra card will be added to your hand. This effect stacks with Circle of Healing and multiple heals occurring.
- Upgradeable Framebot is one of your prime targets for empowerment via both Extra Arms, and also the evergreen combo of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.
- Any time Acolyte of Pain takes even a point of damage you'll draw an extra card.
- Cast a spell will Wild Pyromancer is out in play and all minions will take a point of damage. The damage is applied after the effect of the spell has been played out.
- Unpowered Steambot is another great candidate for the big combo finisher you've been drawing into your hand.
- When Mass Dispel is played, all enemy minions are silenced, and lose any special effects beyond their core stats.