Our Wild Miracle Rogue deck guide features the best deck list for the current meta, as well as strategy advice and all of the card combos and synergies you have to play with.
Wild Miracle Rogue remains as strong as ever on the Hearthstone Wild ladder, and it's an archetype which seeks to draw together a hand full of exceptional burst damage in order to obliterate the opponent in pretty much one fell swoop. It's not an easy deck to pilot by any means, however, and so it's not one that we'd recommend the Hearthstone newcomer takes to the ladder.
In our Wild Miracle Rogue guide, we've got an outline for you of one of the strongest deck lists you can pilot in the current metagame. After that we've broken down all of the card combos you have at your disposal. Mastering all of these is an absolutely vital part of playing this archetype to a consistently effective standard.
As the Wild format has yet to truly take off in Hearthstone, we're keeping our guides to playing on this alternative ladder relatively brief compared to those you'll enjoy for our Standard decks. We will expand on the most popular ones considerably over time, however, to ensure you always have the best resources for the most meta-relevant decks!
In the meantime, let us know if you have any questions about playing this deck in the comments.
BREAKING NEWS! A new expansion is coming! Check out our Frozen Throne guide for all the latest information.
Wild Miracle Rogue deck list and strategy - Un'Goro
Here's a pretty strong Wild Miracle Rogue deck list to be getting on with:
|2 x Backstab||1 x Patches the Pirate||MSG|
|2 x Counterfeit Coin||MSG||1 x Bloodmage Thalnos|
|2 x Preparation||2 x Azure Drake|
|1 x Hallucination||UNG||1 x Emperor Thaurissan||BRM|
|2 x Sinister Strike||2 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer|
|2 x Swashburglar||KAR||1 x Malygos|
|2 x Eviscerate|
|1 x Razorpetal Lasher||UNG|
|1 x Razorpetal Volley||UNG|
|2 x Sap|
|1 x Edwin VanCleef|
|2 x Fan of Knives|
|2 x Tomb Pillager||LOE|
Deck Import ID:
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to import this deck into your game.
For an idea of how to actually play this deck, check the combo section further down the page. It'll get you up to speed quickly on how to get over the finishing line with Wild Miracle Rogue. Alternatively, our Miracle Rogue deck list guide for the Standard format has more detail on playing this kind of deck!
More popular guides:
Wild Miracle Rogue tips, combos and synergies - Un'Goro
Here are the most important combos to think about when playing Wild Miracle Rogue:
- Both Azure Drake and Bloodmage Thalnos increase the strength of all your damage-dealing spells by an extra point.
- If Patches the Pirate is still in your deck pile - not your hand - he'll be put into play for free when you play out Swashburglar.
- Preparation reduces the cost of the next spell card you play by three Mana.
- Play Eviscerate after playing another card on the same turn and it will deliver four points of damage instead of two.
- Edwin VanCleef can be quickly enlarged by playing your cheap or even free cards. Consider as well the impact of the one-Mana Razorpetals generated by the likes of Razorpetal Lasher and Razorpetal Volley. Counterfeit Coin - and the regular Coin - can make your turn even bigger still.
- If Emperor Thaurissan remains out in play at the end of your turn, he'll reduce the cost of every card in your hand by one Mana.
- Each spell you cast while Gadgetzan Auctioneer is out on the board will cause an extra card to be transferred from your deck pile and into your hand.
- Here's the big one: Malygos adds a whopping five extra points of damage to all of your damage-dealing spells. With this monster out on the board, all of your cheap spells can be rattled off to devastating - often game-ending - effect. Check, check and check again just how much firepower you have at any given time.