Our Stealth Aggro Rogue deck list guide features the best deck list for Season 81 of Hearthstone (December 2020). You can also find some general strategy advice and a breakdown of the deck’s key combos, but we will continue to add much more for Stealth Aggro Rogue over time.
Rogue and Stealth go way back to the beginning of Hearthstone. Being able to stay on the board without being attacked for a turn is super valuable, as the only counter is area-of-effect damage until you attack.
Of course, this is a deck with aggression at the forefront - don't be afraid to skip trades and go face - you do have extra late-game power in this edition of the deck too.
Stealth Aggro Rogue deck list and strategy
Here’s the Stealth Aggro Rogue deck list we're going with for the Darkmoon Faire. Check back for future updates!
|2 x Backstab||2 x Worgen Infiltrator|
|2 x Shadowstep||2 x Wand Thief|
|2 x Preparation||2 x Sneaky Delinquent|
|2 x Spymistress||2 x Questing Adventurer|
|2 x Secret Passage||1 x Jandice Barov|
|2 x Foxy Fraud|
|2 x Swindle|
|2 x Eviscerate|
|1 x Edwin VanCleef|
|2 x Greyheart Sage|
|2 x EVIL Miscreant|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAECAaIHArIC2dEDDrQB7QKXBogH4geGCY+XA7m4A8+5A6rLA6TRA4rUA9/dA+fdAwA=
- 1. Best Budget Decks - Hearthstone: Best Budget Decks for Ashes of Outland
- 2. Tier List - Hearthstone deck tier list (Ashes of Outland)
- 3. Stealth Rogue - Stealth Rogue deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 4. Tempo Rogue - Tempo Rogue deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 5. Secret Rogue - Secret Rogue deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 6. Galakrond Rogue - Galakrond Rogue deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
- 7. Malygos Rogue - Malygos Rogue deck list guide (Ashes of Outland)
You have a lot of early tools, but also some plays that'll give you that extra bit of longevity to secure wins when your opponent thinks they've stabilised.
Early Game: Here's where you go all out. Spymistress is a perfect turn 1 play, and followed by Sneaky Delinquent you can easily take early control of the board. If the enemy doesn't play anything, then just go face. The same is true for all your early drops - just keep playing them on curve and you'll be doing alright. Chuck a Greyheart Sage on when you’ve got a Stealthed minion on board before attacking too - this’ll keep you drawing.
In all honesty, you don’t really want to be trading too much. You have far less late-game fuel than most decks, so get damage to face whenever you can.
Mid Game: What a treat, you've gained board control and are hitting face for decent damage. Obviously take trades you have to, but the beauty of Stealth is that you don't have to take them if you don't want to. Also, try to build a big Edwin VanCleef or Questing Adventurer as quickly as you can. If you get Secret Passage in hand you can easily draw a bunch of cards for a turn to help.
Late Game: Don't fear if things drag on! You still have hope. Well, a tiny bit. Jandice Barov gives you a couple 5-cost minions on board right away if you need them, and you usually want to pick the lowest health one to die on impact (unless it has Taunt and is more likely to get hit).
Of course, control decks will try to stall you out, so just keep plugging away until either they're dead or you run out of resources. It'll be one or the other.
Stealth Aggro Rogue Mulligan Guide
Get the tempo up early to finish your foes.
1. Spymistress is a free 3 damage. A great turn 1 play and a minion your opponent will have no choice but to deal with.
2. Foxy Fraud can be a really nice early discount to have in hand for Combo cards like Edwin VanCleef or Eviscerate.
3. Even though it's not as strong as Spymistress, Worgen Infiltrator is a valuable keep for early turns.
Stealth Aggro Rogue tips, combos and synergies
Stealth Aggro Rogue is a fun one - here's how to make it work best:
- Swindle is a 2 mana draw 2 which is reduced in price by both Foxy Fraud and Preparation.
- Remember to play Questing Adventurer first in a turn when you’re trying to buff it up a lot to reap the most benefit.
- Greyheart Sage needs a Stealthed minion to trigger its Battlecry, but you can play it at the start of your turn before you attack with Stealth minions and it’ll still trigger.
- Keep an eye out with Wand Thief for lethal damage. Discovering Mage spells can mean you get a lethal Fireball or Frostbolt, or the opportunity to find other damage spells with Magic Trick.
- Secret Passage is a ridiculously strong card, essentially letting you draw 4 cards for just 1 mana. Of course, you have to get rid of what you're already holding for a turn, but for an immediate burst of value this is going to win you a whole lot of games on its own.
- Remember EVIL Miscreant as a potential source of damage. For example, Kobold Lackey deals 2 and can be targeted at the enemy Hero.
- Don't forget about Eviscerate as a final push for damage! The Combo gives you 4 damage for 2 mana, often serving as a finisher early on alongside your other direct damage.