A full roadmap of development plans will be released to the PUBG playerbase in the near future. This is according to a post by community representative Sammie Kang on Twitter yesterday evening.
The roadmap will cover the team's plans for the early part of 2018, and has apparently been put together over the last few weeks.
Once the final details have been tweaked to perfection, the full roadmap will be released to the community.
Our dev team has been working on a dev roadmap for early 2018 in the past few weeks. It's about time we update you on what's happening and where things are at. We will share this roadmap with you soon once we have finalized all the details. Happy Valentine’s Day, btw.Sammie Kang #PUBG (@poopieQueen) 14 February 2018
It won't come a moment too soon for the game's playerbase, who have found the development team surprisingly quiet in recent months. Despite some valiant efforts as part of the ongoing war against cheating, the game has barely been updated since version 1.0 went live.
More popular PUBG guides!
- 1. Mouse Settings - PUBG: Best mouse DPI and sensitivity settings guide
- 2. Best Weapons - PUBG: The best weapons in the game (PC, Xbox One)
- 3. Aiming - PUBG: How to aim better (Scope, Sights and Long Range)
- 4. Assault Rifles - PUBG: The best Assault Rifle (PC, Xbox One)
- 5. Landing Quickly - PUBG: How to land faster (PC, Xbox One)
- 6. Best Attachments - PUBG: Best attachments for every weapon
- 7. Boost FPS - PUBG: Best FPS settings to boost performance
PUBG faces some pretty intense competition from free to play cousin Fortnite: Battle Royale too, and with that game receiving regular updates and frequent communications from the development team, it's easy to understand why PUBG fans are starting to feel frustrated.
The good news is that even if the actual content may lie some way further down the road, we should at least find out what the team have been cooking up for us since the release version of the game went live.
What are you hoping to see in the next PUBG update? Sign up and tell us what you want to see in the comments.