Our PUBG Survivor Pass guide contains everything you need to know about the game’s latest progression system and details the new challenges, rewards and more.
PUBG’s latest map, Vikendi, is now live and alongside its arrival is a brand new Survivor Pass to gear up with. Rather like the Sanhok Event Pass before it, the Survivor Pass has over 100 levels filled with challenges and Vikendi-themed cosmetic rewards to earn.
If you’re new to the game, or just unfamiliar with how these passes usually work, we’ve put together a quick overview of all the features the new Survivor Pass has brings to the table.
Survivor Pass: Overview
First things first, all players will have access to the Survivor Pass for free, although those who pay $9.99 for the Premium Survivor Pass will gain access to over 60 exclusive skins and emotes as well as other premium missions.
By simply playing in matches, you’ll begin earning EXP and levelling up your pass. There’s a whole host of Beginner, Daily, Weekly, premium and Challenge missions available, but some missions are only available for Premium pass holders.
Each level you earn will now also reward you with a Coupon. These can be used to purchase items from the Coupon Shop available during the Survivor Pass period. There are three different types of Coupon: Blue, Yellow and White. Each correspond to different types of cosmetic item, with Gold coupons granting you access to the very best stuff on offer.
The Survivor Pass Event lasts for a total of 10 weeks, so make sure you play as much as possible during these 70 days if you want to bag all of the rewards on offer.
If you simply don’t have the time to level up, or you just want to treat yourself to some new sway straight away, you can purchase level packs. Instant level packs with 5, 20 and 50 levels are available to buy and you’ll immediately earn their levels and the rewards attached to them.
For a look at every reward available in the Survivor Pass, make sure you check out the official micro site.
More PUBG guides
- Guide - All of our essential, in-depth PUBG guide content in one place - PUBG: Guide - Tips, tricks, tactics and strategy advice
- BP Farming - Our step by step guide to grinding out more Battle Points - PUBG: Best way to get and farm BP
- Zeroing Distance - How to understand and achieve the perfect zeroing distance - PUBG: Best zeroing distance
- Late Game - Essential advice for dominating the late-game stage of a PUBG match - PUBG: How to win the late-game
- Mobile - Everything you need to know about playing PUBG on your phone - PUBG: Mobile guide
Survivor Pass: FAQ
Here are a few important points to note regarding the Survivor Pass.
- All players can level up and earn rewards, but some missions and rewards are exclusive to Premium Survivor Pass holders. Premium Survival Pass holders will have access to 6 additional Weekly missions, exclusive rewards for completing Premium Missions and 60+ exclusive rewards from leveling up.
- Weekly Missions will be updated every Wednesday at 9AM KST ( Tuesday at 5PM PDT).
- If you buy the Survivor Pass late in the event period, you will immediately receive all Premium rewards up to your current level.