Our PUBG loot spawns guide contains a list of the best locations to find weapons and armour on every map in the game.
Outlasting the 99 other players in an intense fight for survival is the very essence of PUBG. That’s why you’ve got to take every advantage you can get over your opponents, right from the moment you’re plummeting towards earth with a parachute strapped to your back.
Each map in PUBG has its own set of varied locations, ranging from dilapidated ruins to large cities and port towns. If you’re new to the game, it can be difficult to identify which areas will give you the best chance of finding powerful weapons, hefty armour and an array of healing items.
To help you figure out which areas to drop in to, we’ve put together a guide for both Erangel and Miramar. We’ll also update this page with the best loot spawns for any new maps that are released in PUBG going forward.
Make sure you visit our core PUBG Guide hub when you're done here. It contains all of the most important tips and tactics you need to win more games.
Editor's Note: Now updated with Sanhok!
Where to find the best loot
Below you’ll find a list of all the best spots to grab gear on PUBG’s woodland map Erangel.
- Georgopol - A huge area that stretches across the coastline, Georgopol is a popular destination thanks to its plethora of loot. Check the warehouses for a chance at some top-tier armour and weapons. Just be mindful of enemies lurking around who have the same idea.
- Lipovka - A personal favourite of ours. It’s a small town that’s a little out of the way, so you’re unlikely to see too much action here. There’s also a huge number of buildings to loot, so give it a try sometime!
- Pochinki - A hotly contested area filled to the brim with buildings. You’ll have a good chance of finding some quality loot here, but expect some serious resistance as you navigate the maze of houses.
- School + Hospital - Both these locations are absolute bloodbaths from the get-go. Landing here will mean either instant death or walking away with a huge pile of goodies - there’s no real middle ground.
- Sosnovka Military Base - You’re guaranteed to find a high concentration of exceptionally powerful loot in this large military base, but if it’s under the flight path you’re also guaranteed just as many fights to the death. Make it out alive though and you’ll be swimming in loot. It’s also worth taking the time to travel here even if it’s not directly under the plane’s flight path. This way you’ll come across less resistance, and have an even better chance at grabbing all the good stuff before moving into the circle.
- Yasnaya Polyana - A location densely packed with multi-storey buildings that make for great looting opportunities. It also makes for some intense firefights once players emerge with whatever weaponry they’ve stumbled across. It may seem quiet, but always assume there’s an enemy nearby when you're exploring this zone...
More PUBG guides
- PUBG Guide - All of our essential, in-depth PUBG guide content in one place - PUBG: Guide - Tips, tricks, tactics and strategy advice
- Cooking Grenades - How to master the art of cooking grenades in PUBG - PUBG: How to cook grenades
- Dropping Items - Our guide to clearing inventory space under pressure - PUBG: How to drop items
- Loot Spawns - How to locate the best loot spawns before everyone else - PUBG: Best loot spawns
- Flare Gun - Our essential guide to mastering the new Flare Gun in-game - PUBG: Flare Gun guide - locations, how to use and more
Here are all the best spots to find loot on PUBG’s desert map Miramar.
- Campo Militar - You’ll find tonnes of loot here, albeit at a huge risk to your personal safety. A lot of this zone is spread out in small warehouses, and one or two very large complexes.
- Hacienda Del Patron The big boss’ house and essentially Miramar’s version of School. It just wouldn’t be Hacienda without seeing twenty other players floating in alongside you. Amazing loot, and a very high chance of death.
- Los Leones - Reminiscent of Pochinki and even Polyana, this is a sprawling complex filled with a mixture of high-rise buildings and broken concrete structures. While it’s full of loot, it can take a lot of rooting around to build that perfect loadout.
- Minas Generales - One that flies under the radar a little, some of the best loot here lies directly underneath the large water tower-like structures. It’s also rather central, meaning you usually don’t have to worry about the circle for quite a while.
- Pecado - Drop here and you’ll be in the centre of a death trap - nice. This one’s more of a location to practice your aim in rather than securing decent loot, but get lucky and you’ll be set up very well for a top ten finish.
- Prison - Potentially the best spot for loot on Miramar, there just small catch to keep in mind: it’s quite far away. Loot quickly, find a vehicle and you could make it out with some of the best gear the game has to offer.
Where to find the best loot on PUBG's latest map.
- Bootcamp - The military base of Sanhok, expect this to be rammed full of the best loot the game has to offer - but be prepared to fight to the death over who gets to don it.
- Ruins - This is a small location that attracts a lot of attention. It's essentially the School of Sanhok, meaning that you'll need to land fast if you want to survive. Make it out alive and you'll be swimming in gear.
- Everywhere, basically - While this might seem like we're having a laugh, it's true. Sanhok's a much smaller map than both Erangel and Miramar with gunfights and action being the primary drivers behind its development. This means you'll find a decent amount of powerful loot practically everywhere you go. It's actually a struggle not to find anything!
That’s all we’ve got for now, but we’ll update this page with all the best loot spawns once a new map swings our way!