A new patch was applied to the Overwatch PC servers yesterday evening, with a patch for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions of the game due in the next few days.
Not an awful lot has changed following the more significant patch that was delivered earlier this week. A few maps have been removed from a handful of Arcade modes, there's a sprinkling of bug fixes, and some hero voice lines now work correctly.
Here's a complete breakdown of everything that's new in the latest patch:
The credit that Mercy’s Resurrect contributes toward her on-fire meter has been adjusted to account for the recent changes in its functionality.
Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, or Volskaya Industries have been removed from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch map rotation, but can still be selected in Custom Games.
User Interface Updates
Made several adjustments to the spectator camera to improve the viewing experience.
Popular Overwatch guides on Metabomb:
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from Junkertown’s front gate to play when previewing and opening Loot Boxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stagger and knockdown VO from canceling active voice lines
- Fixed a bug that allowed an incorrect voice line to play when firing D.Va's Micro Missiles
- Fixed an issue that caused the spectator camera to lose track of heroes and player-controlled objects (e.g. Junkrat’s Rip-Tire)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji and Mercy's ultimate voice lines from functioning properly when the Oni or Winged Victory skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue that caused sound effects to continuously repeat when using a beam weapon (e.g. Zarya's Particle Cannon) to destroy the motorcycle in the attackers' spawn room on Junkertown
- Fixed an issue that activated audio cues that are typically associated with enemy hits when shooting the motorcycle on Junkertown