Details of the first week of competitive play in next year's Overwatch League tournament have been confirmed by Blizzard.
Proceedings kick off on February 14th with an effective rematch between this year's finalists Philadelphia Fusion and London Spitfire.
Newcomers Hangzhou Spark will also get to enjoy their first match against the established Shanghai Dragons on the first day of League 2019 as well.
There'll be a further three days of competitive matches during the opening week as well. Here's the complete schedule:
Day 1 - Thursday 14th February 2019
- Philadelphia Fusion v London Spitfire
- Boston Uprising v New York Excelsior
- Los Angeles Gladiators v Seoul Dynasty
- Hangzhou Spark v Shanghai Dragons
Day 2 - Friday 15th February 2019
- Toronto Defiant v Houston Outlaws
- Atlanta Reign v Florida Mayhem
- Dallas Fuel v San Francisco Shock
- Guangzhou Charge v Chengdu Hunters
Day 3 - Saturday 16th February 2019
- Paris Eternal v London Spitifire
- New York Excelsior v Washington Justice
- Hangzhou Spark v Los Angeles Valiant
- Shanghai Dragons v Vancouver Titans
Day 4 - Sunday 17th February 2019
- Houston Outlaws v Boston Uprising
- Philadelphia Fusion v Atlanta Reign
- Los Angeles Gladiators v San Francisco Shock
- Seoul Dynasty v Dallas Fuel
All matches will be streamed on the game's official Twitch channel.
Broadcast times have been tweaked slightly for Season 2. Thursday and Friday's broadcast will kick off at 4:00pm PT, while the weekend's matches will start at 12:00pm PT. There's an hour and half's worth of allotted time for each match-up in the daily schedule.
As soon as we have more schedule details for Year 2 of the Overwatch League, we'll add a post to the homepage.