Our Red Dead Redemption 2 Night Folk guide explains how and where to find the Night Folk on the map.
It’s no secret that Red Dead Redemption 2’s home to a number of gangs, all of which aren’t exactly the nicest bunch. You’ll often encounter them while out in the wild and all in all, they’re as you’d expect. You know, human, gun-toting folk.
Well, turns out there’s one particular gang which exclusively operates in the dead of night. They’re not only elusive, but downright terrifying. They’re called the Night Folk and can only be located in specific parts of the map. Manage to locate them and there’s even a very unnerving mission to be had.
Below we’ve outlined how to find the Night Folk in Red Dead Redemption 2 and begin the special mission tied to the gang.
Where to find the Night Folk in Red Dead Redemption 2
Here’s a quick breakdown of how you’ll go about finding the Night Folk:
- You’ll need to head over to Bayou Nwa, which is north of Saint Denis.
- First, wait until it’s the dead of night.
- Now go and explore the Lakay swamp area, and keep an eye on your minimap for a white stranger icon. This should lead you to a mission entitled “A Fine Night for It”.
- ”Things” happen and you’ll need to rest up at a camp or inn.
- Now a stranger mission map marker will appear on your map, so head on over and you’ll kickstart the mission proper. It’s been dubbed as one of the scariest experiences in the game, so make sure you’re packing your best gear to fend off any threats.