Our Red Dead Redemption 2 It's Art guide contains Squirrel Statue locations and tips for completing this Trophy / Achievement.
One of the trickier Trophies / Achievements in Red Dead Redemption 2 goes by the name of It's Art.
In order to complete it, you'll need to complete a number of stages in a very precise order.
It can be quite confusing to get started with - let alone complete - and so we wanted to put together a guide that explains exactly what you need to do to wrap it up.
In this article you'll find step by step instructions for completing It's Art, and we'll add in extra detail over time if the guide proves popular.
How to complete the It's Art Trophy / Achievement
- Your first task is to complete a total of five Hunting Requests.
- To pick up a Hunting Request, interact with the appropriate poster in one of the post offices of a main town.
- As you complete one Hunting Request and hand it in, you'll receive another.
- To make life a little bit easier, it's recommended that you first of all craft the Legendary Buck Trinket which increases the chance of harvesting the pelt that you need in each hunt.
- After you've completed five Hunting Requests, you'll receive a request from Ms Hobbs.
- Speak to her and she'll give you something called a Squirrel Statue.
- Place the Squirrel Statue above the fireplace in Beecher's Hope.
- When 24 hours of in-game time have passed, you'll notice that the squirrel has vanished.
- Your task now is to track down the missing statue somewhere on the ranch, and place it back above the fire.
- Once you've repeated this process a total of five times, it will appear at the very top of Mount Shann.
- Travel there, collect the Squirrel Statue from the mountaintop and you'll automatically unlock It's Art!
This one gave us quite a headache to solve, but we were helped a great deal by making use of the video we've posted above. If you're struggling to work through the instructions, watch the whole thing as it explains things very clearly.
If you found it useful, do give it a thumbs up as we have, and consider subscribing. HarryNinetyFour's putting out a serious amount of solid Red Dead Redemption 2 guide content, and it'll help you beat some of the trickier challenges in the game.