Hyper Scape, Ubisoft's new Battle Royale, is currently available on PC using Twitch drops. You might want to know if your PC can run the game before playing though.
If you want to know how to play the game, check out our guide on how to get access to Hyper Scape's closed beta.
Hyper Scape PC Specs
The developers have put forward some sample specs for various levels of performance in their FAQs. Here they are for your convenience.
Minimum PC Requirements
This is the minimum level of processing power your PC will need to run Hyper Scape on low settings, 1080p at 60fps:
- Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-4130
- 6 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2 GB dedicated VRAM
Recommended PC Requirements
To run at high settings at 1080p and 60fps, you'll need this gear:
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB dedicated VRAM
High Quality PC Requirements
To run at super high, fancy-pants settings in 4k and 60fps, you'll need to shell out for the following:
- Intel Core i9 7900 X or AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600
- 16 GB RAM
- Nvidia 2080Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 with 11GB dedicated VRAM
That's all the specs you'll need to play Hyper Scape! Keep this in mind - we don't want you getting disappointed after watching a bunch of Twitch streams for a drop.