Our Fallout 76 Ballistic Fiber guide contains a list of all the places you can find Ballistic Fiber and all the junk items that grant Ballistic Fiber.
Ballistic Fiber is hard to find. Oh so very hard to find. This stuff definitely isn’t knocking around in your average trash heap or jutting out of a Super Mutant’s back pocket.
Unfortunately, there aren’t many materials or items which grant Ballistic Fiber. This means you can’t go about any real farming methods to gather a load of this stuff at once, which is a real pain. Instead, you’ll have to root around the map for two items in particular - an ammo bag and some special duct tape.
Below we’ve put together a guide to help you get your hands on Ballistic Fiber a little easier and listed all the junk items that contain it too.
Junk items which contain Antiballistic Fiber
Here’s a list of all the junk items that contain Antiballistic Fiber:
- Military Ammo Bag - 2 Antiballistic Fiber
- Military Grade Duct Tape - 2 Antiballistic Fiber, 4 Adhesive
So, there’s nothing for it but to go after these two items when you’re out exploring Appalachia. Both of them are pretty unassuming as well, so make sure you’re thorough when rinsing rooms of their junk.
With this in mind, we’d highly recommend using the “Tag for Search” feature when seeking out crafting materials like Ballistic Fiber, as it’ll help out a great deal. Tag them, and it will place a magnifying glass icon next to the items you’re after, so if you encounter them in the world you’ll be alerted straight away.
Where to get Antiballistic Fiber
Below we’ve listed all the places you’ll find Military Ammo Bags and Military Grade Duct Tape which can be scrapped for this crafting material.
- Camp McClintock - The Forest, northwest of Sutton Station.
- Camp Venture - The Mire, southern tip.
- Clancy Manor - Toxic Valley, northwestern side.
- Converted Munitions Factory - Savage Divide, northeast side, directly west of the Bailey Family Cabin.
- Firebase Hancock - Cranberry Bog, southwest of Watoga.
- Firebase Major - Cranberry Bog, north of Ranger Lookout and east of Kerwood Mine.
- Fort Defiance - Cranberry Bog, east of Watoga.
- Forward Station Delta - Cranberry Bog, southeastern edge.
- Monongah Power Plant - Savage Divide, west of the Observatory, southwest of Monongah.
- Monongah Power Plant Yard - Savage Divide, west of the Observatory, southwest of Monongah.
- National Radio Astronomy Research Center - Savage Divide, east of the National Isolated Radio Array.
- Spruce Knob - Savage Divide, southwest of Whitespring.
- Survey Camp Alpha - Cranberry Bog, southeast side.
- The Thorn - Cranberry Bog, northwest side.
- Watoga Civic Center - Cranberry Bog, complex at the centre of this area.