On this page we will outline how to claim your free Apex Legends Twitch Prime loot by linking your account with EA and what it contains.
A partnership with something was always going to happen, and Apex Legends’ first stint is with none other than Twitch Prime. It’s no surprise that it’s taken the streaming platform by storm, practically tripling Fortnite’s numbers when it first released and it’s showing no sign of slowing down anytime soon.
Naturally Respawn and EA want to keep the momentum going, so those who’ve got access to Twitch Prime will be rewarded with some free goodies.
Go ahead and link your Twitch Prime account with EA and you’ll receive a Twitch themed Legendary skin for Pathfinder as well as few bonus Apex Packs thrown in for good measure.
Below we’ll take you through the finicky process of linking your account with EA and claiming your free Twitch Prime loot in Apex Legends.
We fully expect there to be more Twitch Prime loot available in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for further updates on this page in the future.
What’s in the Apex Legends Twitch Prime loot drop?
Here’s what you’ll get if you claim your free Twitch Prime loot:
- 1 x Legendary Omega Point Pathfinder Skin
- 5 x Apex Pack
This video by da ko4la is well worth a watch!
How to get free Twitch Prime loot
- First off, you’ll need to have a Twitch Prime membership to be eligible for this offer. You can visit the official site and sign up for a free Prime trial by clicking "Claim", or if you’re already an Amazon Prime member you can click “Sign In” to link your Twitch and Amazon account.
- Next, it’s worth mentioning that if you play Apex Legends on multiple platforms you’ll only be able to redeem this offer on one platform. This all comes down to the first platform you log into your linked EA account with - so be totally sure with your choice before committing.
- To link your Twitch Account to EA, you’ll need to head on over to this link. You will be able to choose which account (PS4, Xbox Live, Origin) you want to connect to Twitch Prime in this process.
- Now that you’ve linked your account, you will want to claim your loot. Make sure you’re logged into your account and go to the Twitch home page. At the top right by the “Get Bits” tag, you’ll see a small crown icon. It’s here where you’ll be able to claim all your Twitch Prime loot. Simply click on it, and click claim on the Apex Legends loot.
- Once you’ve successfully claimed your loot, boot up Apex Legends on your chosen platform and head into Pathfinder’s skins. You should find the new Legendary Omega Point skin available to equip, as well as a few Apex Packs to crack open too.