Did you know you can change the icon that shows up before a battle? Here’s how.
In Legends of Runeterra, you’ll have a little icon popping up around the menu screens, as well as just before a match starts. By default, our icon was the adorable Plucky Poro, but there’s a whole host of alternatives.
How to change your Player Icon in Legends of Runeterra
All you’ve got to do is navigate to the ‘Home’ menu within the game. You’ll see the icon in the top left of the screen, next to your coin and shard totals.
Click on the icon here, and you’ll be given a bunch of options to choose from, including our favourite, the wonderful Jubilant Poro. Look at him. He’s so happy to be here.
- 1. Best Decks to Try - Legends of Runeterra: Best Decks to Try
- 2. What do all the Keywords mean? - Legends of Runeterra: Keywords guide - What do they mean?
- 3. Best Budget Decks - Legends of Runeterra: Best Budget Decks (January 2020)
- 4. Expeditions guide - Legends of Runeterra: Expeditions guide
- 5. Guide hub - Legends of Runeterra: Everything we know
Can I acquire more player icons?
At the moment, you’ve got 26 to choose from, but there should be more coming in the future. Special events and milestones are likely to add more, especially since all the current icons are labeled ‘Legends of Runeterra Launch 2019’.
We imagine there’ll be more coming later in 2020 when the beta period ends and the full game releases.