A small update has just been released for Hearthstone which tweaks a few of the bugs - and bugbears - that have hit the game client since the release of Whispers of the Old Gods.
Here's a quick look at the changes that will be automatically applied the next time you try to fire up the game.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your friends list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at it’s full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
Nothing too drastic then, although the Redemption correction represents a welcome update for the game.