Blizzard has just confirmed the global launch times for Hearthstone's sixth expansion - Knights of the Frozen Throne - on the official forums.
Here's when you'll be able to start tearing through your packs and battle through the first wing of Missions, the new single-player content for the game.
Our Frozen Throne Mission guide will contain walkthroughs for the latest wings as they're released, so keep it bookmarked!
Rise of the Knights of the Frozen Throne: Prologue and Lower Citadel
- Americas: August 10th 12.00pm PDT
- Europe: August 11th 4.00am BST / 5.00am CEST
- Asia: August 11th 7.00am KST
There'll be two more wings of Icecrown Citadel Content released over the next two weeks. Here are the starting times:
Battle for Icecrown Citadel: Upper Reaches
- Americas: August 17th 10.00am PDT
- Europe: August 17th 11.01pm BST / 12.01am CEST (August 18th)
- Asia: August 18th 5.00am KST
Showdown with the Lich King: The Frozen Throne
- Americas: August 24th 10.00am PDT
- Europe: August 24th 11.01pm BST / 12.01am CEST (August 25th)
- Asia: August 25th 5am KST