On this page you'll find useful tips and tricks for finishing Ahune's Superior Brawl.
The Fire Festival is officially over, and the Frost Festival has begun. To mark this special occasion there's a new entirely original Tavern Brawl for you to get stuck into, one that's been themed especially around the new event.
In Ahune's Superior Brawl, each opponent is granted a 1/4 target dummy called Ragnaros? at the start of the match, and are granted a new one whenever the dummy's removed from the board. Heroes are immune to direct damage, and so the only way to actually win this Brawl is to kill the dummies over and over. Each one deals out 4 points of damage to their owner on death, you see.
We've had a lot of fun with this one, but it can be a little tricky to wrap your head around the strategy required to race your opponent over the finishing line. Here are some tips and tricks to help you beat this challenge nice and quickly, and get your free pack without too much fuss.
- When you hit the Brawl button you'll be randomly assigned a role of either Mage or Paladin.
- Any armour you might receive during the match is nullified at the start of each turn. It doesn't even actually prevent damage while it's around either.
Tips and Tricks
- You can kill more than one target dummy in a single turn. Plan carefully if you've minions on the board and a source of direct damage in your hand.
- There is no way of healing your hero during this encounter. Your 30 points of Health is all you have for the duration.
- You can never actually attack with your target dummies but you can still buff them out of range of your opponent's attacks. Think of cards like Blessing of Kings if you're playing as Paladin.
- You are immune to damage, so cards like Bomb Squad have no real down-side to your hero's survival!
We're in the process of putting together a quick guide to all of the activities in the Frost Festival, and will pop a link in here as soon as it's finished.