Our Hearthstone: Rastakhan's Rumble guide contains new cards, Overkill keyword information, and details of the new Rumble Run single-player content.
The next Hearthstone expansion has been confirmed as Rastakhan's Rumble. The upcoming card set will be themed around the Troll tribe of Warcraft, and sees players thematically taking part in a grand Arena rumble.
In this article we've gathered together all of the information that's been confirmed for the set so far. As new information emerges we'll add it in here just as quickly as we can. Expect all the new cards to show up in the coming weeks.
UPDATE - 20th November 2018 - We've got fifteen new cards from the set for you today. Some of them were revealed directly in last night's live reveal stream, while others were shown off shortly afterwards.
- Common - Druid - Ironhide Direhorn
- Common - Mage - Daring Fire-Eater
- Common - Neutral - Gurubashi Chicken
- Common - Warlock - Reckless Diretroll
- Rare - Mage - Spirit of the Dragonhawk
- Rare - Neutral - Waterboy
- Rare - Rogue - Raiding Party
- Rare - Warlock - Shriek
- Epic - Paladin - A New Challenger
- Epic - Warlock - Soulwarden
- Epic - Warrior - Smolderthorn Lancer
- Legendary - Mage - Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk
- Legendary - Neutral - Oondasta
- Legendary - Shaman - Zentimo
- Legendary - Warlock - High Priestess Jeklik
Rastakhan's Rumble Overview
Here's a quick overview of what we know so far, with more detail on the new cards, keywords and single player content to be confirmed once BlizzCon is actually under way.
- Release Date - Rastakhan's Rumble will be released on 4th December 2018.
- New Cards - There will be 135 new cards in the set.
- Theme - Thematically the expansion is taking us back to to the Gurubashi Arena of WOW. You’ll revisit the Arena in its prime where trolls from across Azeroth gather their teams to fight on behalf of their Loa and the glory of combat.
- New Keyword: Overkill - This plays to the gladitorial spirit inherent in the Rumble. If you can deal more damage than you need to destroy a minion you get an extra effect (such as getting to attack again). Our Hearthstone Overkill guide contains all the nitty gritty detail on this new mechanic.
- Loas - Nine Legendary Champions embody the power of their animal god or Loa. Loas are powerful gods, usually animals worshipped in the trolls culture. By aligning yourself with one of them they will fight by your side. They have high Mana cost (25 Mana), but are reduced in cost for each spell you cast earlier on in the game.
- Spirits - Each class also gets a Spirit, promising powerful abilities to the player who summons them. All of them are 0/3 minions, all have Stealth for one turn, and they’re all Rare - so you can have two in a single deck.
- Rumble Run - There will be more single player content: The Rumble Run. More details will be confirmed in the What’s Next panel for Hearthstone. We'll be updating all the latest info in our Rumble Run guide.
- Pre-order - Pre-purchase begins today.
Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
Once card details have been confirmed we'll add them into this section of our Rastakhan's Rumble guide.
Druid cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
Hunter cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
Mage cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|Daring Fire-Eater||Spirit of the Dragonhawk||-||Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk|
|-||Pyromaniac||-||Hex Lord Malacrass|
Paladin cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|Time Out||-||A New Challenger||Shirvallah, the Tiger|
Priest cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|-||Spirit of the Dead||Surrender to Madness||Bwonsamdi, the Dead|
Rogue cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|-||Raiding Party||Cannon Barrage||-|
|-||Spirit of the Shark||-||-|
Shaman cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|Rain of Toads||-||-||Zentimo|
Warlock cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|Reckless Diretroll||Shriek||Soulwarden||High Priestess Jeklik|
|-||Spirit of the Bat||Void Contract||Hir'eek, the Bat|
Warrior cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|-||Heavy Metal||Smolderthorn Lancer||-|
Neutral cards - Rastakhan's Rumble
|Gurubashi Chicken||Belligerent Gnome||-||Oondasta|
Rastakhan's Rumble Game Board
Every expansion introduces a new game board to Hearthstone and Rastakhan's Rumble is no exception:
Rastakhan's Rumble Trailer
Here's the cinematic trailer that's just been released for Rastakhan's Rumble:
Rastakhan's Rumble Card Back
There is a special cosmetic card back for those of you who pre-order Rastakhan's Rumble. Here's how it looks!
Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Order
There are two pre-order options for Rastakhan's Rumble:
- Cost: $19.99
- Ready to Rumble card back
- 17 x Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
- Cost: $49.99
- Read to Rumble card back
- 50 x Rastakhan's Rumble card packs