Our Wild Aggro Paladin deck list guide features the best deck list for Kobolds and Catacombs. Our Wild Aggro Paladin guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
Wild Aggro Paladin should suit the tastes of those who like to waste no time controlling the board, and instead get right down to the business of flooding the board - and the opponent's health pool - with damage. While this isn't by any means a complex Hearthstone deck to play, it does require efficient thinking if you're to have a high win-rate over the course of many matches. In our Wild Aggro Paladin guide, we'll show you how to do exactly that.
A few new Kobolds and Catacombs cards have lent this deck a huge amount of power in recent weeks. Call to Arms provides a mean way of adding extra fuel to the board, while it'll surprise no one to learn that Corridor Creeper is an important part of this aggro deck. All things considered this is currently one of the most powerful decks you can play on the Wild ladder.
In our Wild Aggro Paladin deck guide, we've got an outline for you of one of the most consistent versions of the deck that you can take to the ladder this month. Right after that we've got an outline of the strategy involved with playing the deck, followed by some very simple but important advice about Mulliganing your starting hand correctly. Finally, we've broken down the most important synergies involved.
If you're here for the latest special event to hit Hearthstone, make sure you check out our guide to the best Wild Brawliseum decks in Hearthstone. It's got something to suit every hero preference!
Wild Aggro Paladin deck list and strategy
This is a pretty simple, tried and tested Aggro Paladin deck list for storming the Wild ladder. Give it a go and let us know how you're getting on in the comments.
|2 x Lost in the Jungle||UNG||1 x Patches the Pirate||MSG|
|2 x Righteous Protector||KFT||2 x Southsea Deckhand|
|2 x Shielded Minibot||GVG||2 x Haunted Creeper||NAX|
|2 x Divine Favor||2 x Knife Juggler|
|2 x Muster for Battle||GVG||2 x Ship's Cannon||GVG|
|2 x Rallying Blade||TOG||2 x Southsea Captain|
|2 x Call to Arms||KAC||2 x Corridor Creeper||KAC|
|2 x Keeper of Uldaman||LOE|
|1 x Sunkeeper Tarim||UNG|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: AAEBAZ8FApG8ArnBAg6nBagF1AWxCPUN6g/tD/sPyRbZrgK4xwLjywL40gL70wIA
Your aim with Wild Aggro Paladin is to get off to a flying start and ensure you're fielding minions onto the board from the very first turn. From here you should have no trouble curving out into a minion play on every turn. Avoid trading unless doing so using a relative weak or damaged minion will allow the rest of the board to carry on dishing out damage over multiple turns.
Juggling minion shields is a crucial part of maximising your efficiency with this deck. Rallying Blade synergises excellently with cards like Righteous Protector and Shielded Minibot, and you should seek to maximise the benefit of both of these cards whenever the opportunity to do so presents itself.
Wild Aggro Paladin Mulligan guide
You need to get off to the fastest start possible with Wild Aggro Paladin, and your best three cards for achieving this aim are Righteous Protector, Lost in the Jungle and Shielded Minibot.
If you've got one or two early minions in hand, you might justify keeping Corridor Creeper alongside them, or even Call to Arms.
More great Wild decks:
- 1. Wild Giants Warlock - Wild Giants Warlock deck list guide
- 2. Wild Big Priest - Wild Big Priest deck list guide
- 3. Wild Cubelock - Wild Cubelock deck list guide
- 4. Wild Reno Priest - Wild Reno Priest deck list guide
- 5. Wild Aggro Paladin - Wild Aggro Paladin deck list guide
- 6. Wild Secret Mage - Wild Secret Mage deck list guide
- 7. Wild Dude Paladin - Wild Dude Paladin deck list guide
- 8. Wild Dragon Priest - Wild Dragon Priest deck list guide
Wild Aggro Paladin tips, combos and synergies
While Wild Aggro Paladin isn't a complex deck to play by any means, it does pay to be aware of the most important combos you can take advantage of.
Here's a quick look at how the cards in this deck synergise with one another:
- Rallying Blade interacts powerfully with all of your bubbled minions, granting them an extra +1 / +1 of stats when it's placed in your hand. In this deck list, that means paying attention to Righteous Protector and Shielded Minibot
- Casting Muster for Battle, Lost in the Jungle or Call to Arms when you've got a Knife Juggler out in play will provide you with some bonus - albeit randomly distributed - damage.
- Likewise, if you've got a Haunted Creeper out in active play and you burst it while Knife Juggler is on the board, you'll get two bonus pings of damage from the spiders that spawn via the Creeper's Deathrattle effect.
- Play a Pirate card like Southsea Deckhand or Southsea Captain, and Patches the Pirate will be pulled onto the board alongside them if he's still tucked away somewhere in your remaining deck pile.
- Note that Southsea Deckhand can only attack a target on the same turn he's put into play if you have a weapon in your hand ie Rallying Blade.
- Each time a Pirate is dragged onto the board, Ship's Cannon will spit out two points of damage at a randomly selected enemy target. Even indirectly summoned minions like Patches will cause this effect to go off.
- The presence of Southsea Captain boosts all other Pirate minions by +1 / +1, but the effect is removed if the Captain is killed. Remember that this boost is applied to Patches' immediate attacking strength if he's pulled into play.
- You've loads of minions costing two Mana or less, and so Call to Arms stands a good chance of being a powerful play.
- Sunkeeper Tarim works particularly well if you can establish a wide board of 1 / 1 minions - they'll all be boosted in power considerably! It'll also drag any bothersome enemy minions down to size at the same time.
- If Corridor Creeper is present in your hand, its cost will be reduced by one Mana for each minion on the board that dies. That can be a friendly or an enemy minion.