Our Budget Pirate Warrior deck guide features a cheap deck list for Season 41, with strategy advice and combo tips.
Pirate Warrior remains one of the most popular decks you can pilot in Hearthstone, but even though the regular version of it isn't too expensive to build, it can still be out of reach for new or extremely casual players in the Frozen Throne meta.
With that in mind, we wanted to take a bit of time to highlight a surprisingly powerful budget version of the deck. If you're coming at the game completely fresh, or you just happen to have very limited crafting dust but still want to sample the playstyle, this should give you a pretty good flavour of things.
We've broken down the combos contained in this deck just a little further down the page, but if you'd like an in-depth look at how to play this deck effectively, have a look through our core Pirate Warrior deck list guide.
A lot of the information in that article is directly transferrable to the deck below, and you can start working towards some of the pricier cards if it's a deck you enjoy. If there are any other budget archetypes you'd like to see us cover on Metabomb, let us know in the comments and we'll do our best to cover them as quickly as we can.
|2 x N'Zoth's First Mate||2 x Fire Fly|
|2 x Upgrade!||2 x Southsea Deckhand|
|2 x Fiery War Axe||1 x Acidic Swamp Ooze|
|2 x Heroic Strike||2 x Bloodsail Raider|
|2 x Bloodsail Cultist||1 x Golakka Crawler|
|2 x Frothing Berserker||2 x Dread Corsair|
|2 x Kor'kron Elite||2 x Naga Corsair|
|2 x Mortal Strike|
|2 x Arcanite Reaper|
Deck Import ID: AAECAQcCigfkwgIOHLACkQP/A44F1AWkBu4G5wfvB4KwAoiwArm/AuvCAgA=
More budget deck guides:
Here's a quick run through the combos contained in this particular version of Pirate Warrior.
- If you don't have a weapon equipped, Upgrade! will grant you a 1 / 3 blade, but much better to use it as a +1 / +1 boost to an existing weapon.
- Southsea Deckhand can only attack on the same turn he's played if you're holding a weapon. If he's coming out on the current turn, make sure you save the last point of Durability until he's active!
- When Naga Corsair is put out into play, any weapon you're holding will gain an extra point of Attack power.
- Bloodsail Cultist will provide another +1 / +1 of stats to your weapon when played, but only if you have another Pirate out on the board when she arrives.
- Taking all of these weapon boosts into consideration, it's very easy to build a big Bloodsail Raider. She gains additional Attack power to match your weapon's current strength.
- Dread Corsair's cost is reduced by a single point for each point of Attack power your weapon currently provides.
- Every time a minion - friendly or otherwise - takes damage, Frothing Berserker gains an extra point of Attack power.
- In a meta where you're going to see a lot of Pirates still, Golakka Crawler lets you remove the target and grow the minion into something a little more meaningful.