Week 5 of the Fortnite Fall Skirmish kicks off a little bit later on this afternoon in the UK, and this week's tournament event goes by the name of Royale Flush.
Players will team up in duos for the upcoming round of matches, and whoever emerges from the competition with the most points will win. The points they earn will also be added to their Club's tally.
Here's a complete overview of how Week 5 will play, with details of how to watch the stream as well.
Royale Flush Rules
Royale Flush will see players pair up together in the Duo format. Here's how the points system will work in Week 5:
- Victory Royale - 3 Points
- 2nd-3rd Place - 2 Points
- 4th-5th Place - 1 Point
There are also bonus points on offer for achieving certain elimination thresholds. Here's what teams need to achieve to walk away with the extra points:
- 8+ Eliminations - 3 Points
- 6-7 Eliminations - 2 Points
- 4-5 Eliminations - 1 Point
As well as points, players are of course also competing for cash as well.
- $25,000 for the team with the most Eliminations in a single match
- $10,000 for each Royale Flush round won
Royale Rush Stream
This weekend's tournament will be broadcoast on the official Fortnite Twitch stream. Here's an embed so you can jump right in:
Royal Rush Start Times
There are two different rounds today - a European and a North American round. Here's when Week 5 of the Fortnite Fall Skirmish begins in each case:
- 5:00pm BST / 6:00pm CEST / 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET
- 9:00pm BST / 10:00pm CEST / 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET