Week 4 of the Fortnite Fall Skirmish kicks off later on today, with the EU stage starting at 4:00pm GMT, and the North American leg kicking off four hours later.
The format for this week's action goes by the name of Big Bonus.
Players who achieve seven eliminations in a round can look forward to receiving a $2,000 bounty for each subsequent kill, while a juicy $10,000 is available for each Victory Royale.
This week's action is a Solo affair, and so it'll be every player fighting for themselves in the pursuit of Club points and hard cash.
In this article we've rounded up everything you need to follow all of the Week 4 action, from stream details to start and end times around the world.
Start and End Times
Week 4 of the Fortnite Fall Skirmish is separated into two stages of play, with the North American leg following around one hour after the European leg. Here are the start and - approximate - end times in each case:
- Start Time: 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET / 4:00pm BST / 8:00pm CEST
- End Time: 12:00pm PT / 15:00pm ET / 7:00pm BST / 8:00pm CEST
North American Leg
- Start Time: 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET / 8:00pm BST / 9:00pm CEST
- End Time: 4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET / 11:00pm BST / 12:00am CEST
As always, this week's Fortnite Fall Skirmish action will be hosted on Twitch. Here's an embed for you so you can jump straight in once the event is live.
Points and Rewards
As we've already mentioned in this guide, the format for Week 4 of the Fortnite Fall Skirmish goes by the name of Big Bonus.
Here's an overview of the points system being used this week, and a breakdown of the rewards too.
- Victory Royale: 3 Points
- 2nd-3rd Place: 2 Points
- 4th-10th Place: 1 Point
- 7+ Eliminations: 3 Points
- 5-6 Eliminations: 2 Points
- 3-4 Eliminations: 1 Point
- Players will earn one extra point and $2,000 for every elimination achieved after seven eliminations.
- Victory Royales will earn the winner an extra $10,000