Our Fortnite Suppressed Snipe Rifle guide explains where to find the new weapon, its stats, and details of its rarities.
A new weapon has just been added to Fortnite with the release of Patch 7.10. Titled the Suppressed Sniper Rifle, this is a long-range weapon that packs a massive punch with a minimal audio cue so as to help you catch your opponents unawares.
In our guide to this new weapon of - somewhat quieter - mass destruction, we've got details of the rifle's core stats, the locations you can find it in-game, and the rarities that it's available in. As soon as we've got some gameplay footage to help you master it for yourself, we'll drop it in here.
"Trade power for stealth with the Suppressed Sniper Rifle. Drop in now and sneak up on your enemies."
Suppressed Sniper Rifle Stats
Here are the official stats for the Suppressed Sniper Rifle, as confirmed by publisher Epic Games:
- Epic: 100 base damage
- Legendary: 105 base damage
Suppressed Sniper Rifle Locations
The Suppressed Sniper Rifle is treated just like any other weapon in the game, and has a random chance of appearing from any of the following sources:
- Floor loot
- Vending Machines
- Supply Drops
Your best bet, then, to get your hands on the Suppressed Sniper Rifle is to rummage through as many chests as you can - or just grab it from the corpse of someone who was, temporarily at least, luckier than you.
A number of other features have been added to Fortnite with Update 7.10 - here's the headline stuff:
- The Block this week features the DM Arena created by KojackNumber2.
- The 14 Days of Fortnite event has returned for the remainder of this week.
- A handful of unconfirmed Limited Time Modes will also be available in this week's update.
- The Six Shooter has been consigned to the vault, while Dual Pistols can now be found in-game once again.
- Uncommon, Common and Rare Burst Assault Rifles have been added to the vault.
- The drop rate of Dynamite has been reduced by 40%.
- The Boom Box has had the following adjustments: 33% reduction in drop rate, health reduction to 400 (from 600), duration reduced to 18 seconds (down from 25).