Our all Stone Heads locations page contains a list of where to find all the Stone Heads across the map to complete this Week 9 Season 5 Challenge and collect your Battle Stars.
For this Week 9, Season 5 Challenge, you've been tasked with finding a bunch of Stone Head across the map.
As the name suggests, you'll be on the hunt for literal Stone Heads. Big Stone Heads that are based on those found on Easter Island, presumably found on Fortnite's map thanks to all those Rifts that chucked a bunch of real world stuff into the game world. Viking ships, dinosaur statues and Stone Heads, because why not?
The aim here is to visit 7 of these Stone Heads over the course of however many games it takes you. Below we've put together a guide based on Tyceno's video which outlines exactly where you can find them all to complete the challenge and earn your rewards.
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
All Stone Head locations
The video by Tyceno below takes you through all 7 Stone Head locations across the map. If you found it helpful, do make sure to give it a thumbs up and consider subscribing for more useful content like this!
Here's a breakdown of where you can find each one in the video, along with their map coordinates for reference.
- West of Lucky Landing - 10/E
- West of Lonely Lodge - 5/I
- North of Tomato Temple - 3/G
- North West of Dusty Divot - 5/F
- South East of Shifty Shafts - 7/E
- North East of Greasy Grove - 6/C
- South East of Junk Junction - 2/C