Our Fortnite Visit Craters In A Single Match - Where to find all crater locations guide contains a list of all the Crater locations across the map, as well as tips to completing this challenge as quickly as possible.
We’re into the penultimate week of Fortnite Season 4 challenges and Epic’s certainly got a tough one in store for us. This time we’ve got to track down and visit four different craters across Fortnite’s map, wait for it...in one game.
Yes you read that correctly, we’ve got to survive long enough to cross the map and visit these craters to complete this challenge and earn our Battle Stars. If you’re unfamiliar with the lay of the land, it’ll be even more daunting as Fortnite’s map is pretty intricate and you’ll need to plan your route to visit them all without being overcome by the Storm.
To eliminate all the fuss from this challenge and help you get it done quickly, we’ve put together a list of all the crater locations across the map, as well as a brief guide to some optimise your crater-visiting needs.
Struggling to find the hidden Battle Stars this week? Our Search between Movie Titles - where to find the hidden Battle Star page has you covered.
Fortnite: Where to find all crater locations
Here’s a list of all Craters across Fortnite’s map.
If you think we’ve missed one, let us know the location down in the comments and we’ll feature it in the article and give you credit!
- West of Anarchy Acres - This crater can be found just outside the motel.
- Dusty Divot - You can’t miss this location, it’s smack bang in the centre of the map.
- West of Fatal Fields - Land to the West of Fatal Fields and you’ll spot a fairly small crater.
- East of Junk Junction - Follow the path East and you’ll find this crater out in the open.
- West of Pleasant Park - You’ll find this crater wedged between two hills.
- Prison - Between Moisty Mire and Fatal Fields there’s a small Prison compound that’s been obliterated by a meteor strike. Head on over here to tick off another crater visit.
- Risky Reels - Right in the centre of Risky Reels is where another meteor crash landed.
- East of Retail Row - By the “squiggly” path to the East of Retail Row you’ll find another small crater.
- Tilted Towers - In the centre of Tilted Towers you’ll find another crater.
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
Visit Craters: Fastest Route
Seeing as you'll need to visit four craters in a single match, you'll want to get this done quickly, and safely. Here's the route which'll get the job done nicely:
- 1. Drop by the "squiggly" path to the East of the map.
- 2. Head South to the Prison.
- 3. Move West of Fatal Fields.
- 4. Proceed North towards Dusty Divot to finish off the challenge.
You'll need to take into account the Storm, but focus on the craters, keep moving and you'll get this done pretty quickly.