Our Fortnite Battle Royale Stink Bomb guide contains damage stats and tips to help you master this new Grenade.
It was only a matter of time until Fortnite got a gas grenade of some sort, and it’s finally on the way. Lob the brand new Stink Bomb at an enemy and it’ll explode into a poisonous cloud on impact and slowly whittle down anyone caught in its toxic mist.
While it’s still early days, we’d hazard a guess that the Stink Bomb is a Legendary drop that you can potentially loot from Chests and Supply Drops. With this in mind, we imagine it’ll be capable of doing some serious damage to anyone choking in its poisonous cloud. Perhaps it’ll be as powerful as getting caught in the late-game Storm?
In our Stink Bomb guide we’ve outlined everything you need to know about this new grenade and we’ll be updating it over time with more tips and information over time. We’re looking forward to getting some hands on time with the grenade ourselves, but for now though, here’s a complete breakdown of what you can expect from this new item.
When you’re done here, make sure you check out our enormous Fortnite: Battle Royale guide. It contains a tonne of tips and strategy advice to help you improve at the game!
Stink Bomb: Everything we know so far
Here’s what we know about the Stink Bomb, along with a healthy dose of speculation too.
|Stink Bomb||Epic||10||5 (per half-second), 90 max||-||3, max 5||9 secs|
- Creates a stinky cloud that deals 5 damage every half-second within the cloud.
- 9-second duration.
- Epic rarity.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- Loot in stacks of 3 with a maximum stack of 5.
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
Stink Bomb Tips and Tricks
Once we’ve given the Stink Bomb a go ourselves, we’ll update this section with further strategy advice, but for now we’ve put together a few preliminary tips tp help you get to grips with it right off the bat.
- You’ll want to treat the Stink Bomb as more of a tool than a damage dealer. Sure, the poison damage is nice, but it’s main usage will be to flush out opponents from certain positions.
- If you spot an enemy sitting in a room or at the top of their fort, chucking a Stink Bomb at their feet will be a perfect way of forcing them to jump ship and hopefully give you a chance to take them out.
- You’ll be able to use the Stink Bomb’s radius to anticipate your enemy’s movements. They’re unlikely to risk running through the poison cloud, so watch the outskirts of the mist and get ready to eliminate them.
Here's the Stink Bomb in action, courtesy of Hollowpoiint