Our Fortnite: Battle Royale Shopping Cart guide contains everything you need to know about the new vehicle, with tips and tricks to help you find and use this item.
Despite one-upping all of its other Battle Royale competitors, there’s always been one thing lacking with Fortnite - vehicles. You can lob Boogie Bombs that force enemies to dance and throw down a grenade that’ll create an instant fort, but there’s been no way to traverse the map without jogging around.
With patch V.4.3 Fortnite’s finally getting a new vehicle of sorts. Epic’s not opted for a van or bike, it’s gone for the less traditional Shopping Cart (what else?). Now you’ll be able to wheel yourself around the map with an ally in tow!
Below we’ve put together everything you need to know about the new Shopping Cart vehicle, including an overview of where you’ll find one on the map, how it works and some tips and tricks to help you master it on the battlefield.
When you’re done here, make sure you have a read through our Season 4 guide if you want to catch up on all the latest content that’s been introduced to the game. What’s more, if you’re struggling with the game’s weekly challenges, our Weekly Challenges list page has you covered!
Shopping Cart: Overview
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Shopping Cart vehicle in Fortnite.
- Room for two – push it around or ride as a passenger!
- Can shoot from passenger seat.
- Found scattered around the world in various locations.
- Fall damage enabled.
Shopping Cart: Tips and Tricks
- First things first, it's not the fastest mode of transport. You'll need to watch yourself when using the Shopping Cart you'll be pretty exposed when pushing yourself around.
- To take full advantage of the Shopping Cart, you'll want to have an ally hop inside while you cart them around. They're still able to shoot, so encourage them to keep on the lookout for bad guys.
- You can increase the speed of the cart by pushing off with one of your feet. Use this little boost on the crest of a hill and you'll shoot down at some serious speed!
- We'd recommend using the Shopping Cart to traverse hilly areas, or to speed down certain cliffsides. Of course, watch out for fall damage!
- The Shopping Cart is fun, but extremely risky.
Video by Niovo
That concludes the first edition of our Shopping Cart guide, but we'll be back with further updates once we've had a chance to see it action for ourselves - stay tuned!