Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
We’ve reached week 7 of Fortnite Season 8 and there’s a whole array of new weekly challenges to sink your Flint-Knock into.
Complete them all and you’ll earn yourself plenty of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock lots of wonderful cosmetic rewards to kit your character out with.
Just below we’ve listed every challenge available this week for both free and premium players. On top of this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t quite as straightforward as the others.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 7 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (0/100)
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match (0/2)
- Visit Pirate Camps in a single match (0/3)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Deal damage to players from above (0/500)
- Search Chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores (0/1)
- Stage 1 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (0/5)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There are two "Stage" based challenges which require a few steps to tick off the challenge as a whole. Below we've broken them down into each component so you're ready for whatever's next.
- Stage 1: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match.
- Stage 2: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match.
- Stage 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match.
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding the Zipline.
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding the Zipline.
Here's a cheat sheet by ItsEnergie which'll help you even further with this week's challenges.
RETWEET - Season 8 Week 7 cheatsheet! #fortniteDrop me a follow if you havent already!>Use creator code: ITSENERGIE-TTV Instagram: https://t.co/yiqXfH8Dv1Stream: https://t.co/3oCoBQfbgq pic.twitter.com/gjLi3vkSGpUse code: Itsenergie-ttv (@ItsEnergie) April 11, 2019
If you found it helpful, do be sure to drop them a follow!