Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
We can hardly believe it, but we've already reached Week 10 of Fortnite Season 8. What's better than to round off the season with more weekly challenges? Nothing, of course.
Complete this week's selection of challenges and you'll earn yourself plenty of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock lots of cosmetic rewards to kit your character out with.
You'll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we've also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren't as straightforward as the others.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 10 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (0/3)
- Stage 1 of 3: Harvest Wood in a single match (0/500)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (0/3)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Deal damage with an infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (0/500)
- Stage 1 of 2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction (0/1)
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (0/100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (0/2)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 Challenges guide
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There's a couple of "Stage" based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we've broken them down into each component so you're ready for whatever's next.
- Stage 1: Harvest Wood in a single match (500)
- Stage 2: Harvest Stone in a single match (400).
- Stage 3: Harvest Metal in a single match (300).
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction (0/1)
- Stage 2: Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction (0/1).
Easy Flaming Hoops Locations
For this challenge, you'll need to fire yourself through three Flaming Hoops with a Cannon.
Here's HarryNinetyFour showing us where to find three Flaming Hoops:
- Flaming Hoop #1: Southwest of Salty Springs you'll find a cannon on top of the hill.
- Flaming Hoop #2: North of Polar Peak, southwest of the pirate camp. You'll find the cannon on the edge of the frozen lake.
- Flaming Hoop #3: Southwest of Pleasant Park you'll find the cannon just outside the pirate camp.
Do make sure to give the video a thumbs up and consider subscribing if you found it helpful.
Treasure Map Signpost and Location
To get this challenge done, you'll need track down the Treasure Map Signpost, then find the X which marks the spot.
Here's HarryNinetyFour clearing the challenge:
- Signpost: Right in the centre of Junk Junction, wedged between two stacks of crushed cars.
- Treasure: Southeast of Salty Springs, it's on one of the rocks leading down into the centre of the Knife ditch.
Again, don't forget to support his channel for more usual videos like this one.
Below we've embedded a link to squatingdog's cheat sheet which will help you mop up every other challenge on this list:
RETWEET TAG-A-FRIEND who needs the SEASON 8, WEEK 10, CHEAT SHEET for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battlepass by @thesquatingdog If you like this content use squatingdog as your support a creator! https://t.co/DqbMtr0blG #fortnite #fortnitebr #fortnitecheatsheet @fortnitegame pic.twitter.com/tW4Gjst6a4squatingdog (@thesquatingdog) May 2, 2019