Our Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass page contains everything you need to know about Season 10’s Battle Pass, including all the skins, its cost and other cosmetic rewards.
Fortnite Season 10 has finally landed and it’s brought with it a whole host of changes to Fortnite’s map, new gameplay mechanics and a lovely new selection of cosmetics to unlock.
As you’ve probably come to expect, Fortnite’s latest Battle Pass contains 100 tiers filled with brand new cosmetic items, progressive outfits and the like. If you’re a newcomer, or even a hardened veteran, it can be a tricky system to get your head around. It’s worth taking the time to get to grips with it, though, as it’s tied to some pretty fundamental aspects of character progression.
Like previous Battle Passes before it, Fortnite Season 10’s version can only be acquired by forking out real world cash. To give you an idea of whether it’s worth it, we’ve gathered everything you need to know about this Battle Pass just below.
For a complete overview of everything that’s arrived with Fortnite Season 10, make sure you bookmark our Season 10 guide. It contains everything you could possibly want to know about all the new content.
Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: What’s new?
Fortnite Season 10’s Battle Pass features 100 tiers of unlocks, and just like previous seasons, you’ll need to complete daily/weekly challenges to earn EXP and level it up. In turn you’ll steadily progress through each tier and unlock whatever’s hiding behind them.
By purchasing the Battle Pass, you’ll receive access to exclusive Missions and tonnes of unlockable cosmetics.
First up, make sure you watch Season 10’s trailer as it showcases many of the new cosmetic additions, map changes and more:
Next, here are a few screens from the new trailer which will give you a glimpse at just some of the new cosmetic items:
How much does it cost?
Fortnite Season 10’s Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks, which equates to around £8/$10 in real world currency.
There’s also a more expensive option entitled the Battle Bundle. It’s priced at a much dearer 2,800 V-Bucks, but it’ll grant you everything you’d get with the normal Battle Pass as well as a slew of bonuses too.
Here’s what you’ll get instant access to:
- X-Lord Outfit
- Catalyst Outfit
- Tilted Teknique Outfit
- Junk Bucket Glider
- Emote Camo Wrap
- Rift Lightning Contrails
- The Final Showdown Music Track
- 70% Bonus Season Match XP
- 80% Bonus Season Friend Match XP
- 300 V-Bucks
Fortnite Season 10: All Battle Pass Exclusive Skins
Here’s a look at all the new skins which are exclusive to Season 10 Battle Pass owners:
How do I level up my Season 10 Battle Pass?
To work your way through the Battle Pass tiers, you’ll need to follow a specific process. Here’s what it entails:
- Play matches and complete weekly challenges to earn Experience Points.
- The EXP you earn will level you up, and in turn, you’ll earn Battle Stars.
- Battle Stars are the currency you’ll need to accrue in order to level up your Battle Pass.
- The more Battle Stars you earn, the more you’ll level up your Battle Pass and unlock cosmetic items.
How to earn EXP and level up fast
There are a number of different methods to earn EXP in Fortnite, but for the most part you’ll need to grind out as many games as humanly possible. If you’re aiming to squeeze out as much EXP from each match as you can, here are a few ways to maximise your earnings.
- Survive for as long as possible.
- Secure as many kills as possible.
- Play with friends who also own the Season 9 Battle Pass for the EXP bonus.
- Win as many matches as you possibly can.
- Reach certain milestones in the Battle Pass and you’ll receive an EXP bonus modifier. Make use of these by, well, playing the game even more!