Our Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges guide explains how to complete every Ice Storm Challenge in Fortnite and will be updated daily as more challenges are released.
Last weekend, Fortnite went ahead and unleashed a special “Ice Storm” event out of the blue. It’s very similar to a previous Halloween event which introduced PVE zombies into the mix, as this time - there are icy zombies spawning around the map.
On top of this, there are new challenges which unlock every day. Complete all 12 and you’ll be rewarded with the Winter’s Thorn Glider. Complete 6 and you’ll earn the Blue Metallic Wrap.
Many of the challenges require you to defeat the icy zombies, or as they are otherwise known, “Ice Fiends” and “Ice Brutes”. They spawn at Ice Shards which are randomly found across Fortnite’s map.
Below we’ll be listing all of the Ice Storm challenges as they appear in the game. Stay tuned for daily updates!
All Ice Storm Challenges
Fortnite drip feeding us Ice Storm Challenges each day so not all of them have been released just yet. We're listing them as they appear, so keep this page bookmarked for help with each challenge.
- Destroy Ice Fiends - Simply put, you’ll need to take out a total of 250 Ice Fiends for this challenge. It’s a case of finding Ice Shards in every match you play and letting loose on as many of the icy, undead horde as you can.
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to the Ice Legion - You’ll need to deal a total of 5000 damage to the Ice Legion for this challenge. Again, you’ll want to find Ice Shards, but this time, pack an explosive weapon or item.
- Destroy Ice Brutes - To complete this challenge, you need to take out 100 Ice Brutes. They’re larger and hardier than their siblings, so be sure to hit them with more powerful weaponry. We’d recommend landing headshots with at close range with a shotgun or blasting them with an Assault Rifle. Of course, grenades and rocket launchers work too.
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles or Pistols to the Ice Legion - You’ll need to hit the Ice Legion with 10,000 damage using Assault Rifles or Pistols to get this challenge done and dusted.
- Destroy Ranged Ice Fiends - For this challenge, you need to eliminate 150 Ranged Ice Fiends. They chuck snowballs at you, so be a bit careful. Otherwise, you know what to do.
- Destroy Golden Ice Brutes - You’ll need to take down 20 of these monstrosities. They’re like Ice Brutes, but big, golden and glowy. They seem to spawn randomly at Ice Shards, so you’ll need to get lucky to encounter them. Watch out when tackling them as they’ve got a surprising amount of health and can deal some serious damage if they land a swipe. Keep your distance and lay into them with a shotgun, assault rifle or SMG for an easy time taking them out.
- Deal damage to the Ice Legion in a single match - To complete this challenge you need to deal 2,000 total damage in one match to members of the Ice Legion. It's pretty self explanatory, so make sure you seek out those Ice Shards and shoot as many of these folks as possible.
- Destroy an Ice Shard in different matches - You need to destroy a total of 10 Ice Shards across different matches. Seek one out per match, then just lay into it with a weapon of your choice until it disappears.
- Destroy elite members of the Ice Legion - To complete this one, you need to defeat a total of 100 elite members of the Ice Legion, a.k.a, the strongest of the lot. Anything other than your standard Ice Legion fare will count toward the total, so seek out those Ice Shards and pull the trigger.
- Deal damage with Shotguns or SMGs to the Ice Legion - You'll need to deal a whopping 10,000 total damage with Shotguns or SMGs to the Ice Legion. Again, this one is pretty self explanatory so equip either of these weapons and rack up those damage totals.
- TBC -
- TBC -