Our Fortnite: Battle Royale Haunted Hills treasure map location guide will show you where to find the hidden Battle Stars and complete this Week 9 Challenge.
We’re approaching the final stages of Fortnite’s fourth season and we’ve got another treasure map challenge to complete. This time the Battle Stars are tucked away somewhere in Junk Junction and you’ll need to give this Haunted Hills map a good inspection to figure out where exactly it lies.
Manage to find the treasure and the Battle Stars you’ve earned will work towards ranking up your Season 4 Battle Pass. It’s hardly the easiest task at hand, as you’ll need some serious knowledge on the map’s intricacies.
To minimise the fuss and strip away the frustration, we’ve put together a walkthrough based on SensationLIVE’s video which’ll guide you straight to the hidden Battle Stars and show you where the Haunted Hills treasure map location lies.
For help with all the other challenges available this week, make sure you take a look through our Week 9 Challenges guide!
Haunted Hills treasure map location explained
Video by SensationLIVE
- At the start of the video you’ll see the Haunted Hills treasure map pop up on screen. You’ll immediately notice that it’s Junk Junction and the red cross is pointing towards a cluster of cars to the North.
- You’ll want to start floating towards Junk Junction when you leap from the Battle Bus and drift towards the North part of this location on the minimap. Keep an eye out for a column of three cars just to the left of what looks like a stack of yellow shelves. For another point of reference, the Battle Stars are essentially on the “N” in “Junction” if you’re using the minimap.
- Land on these cars, run to the center and the golden Battle Stars will suddenly appear in front of you. Make sure you interact with them to complete the challenge!
- The UI should inform you that you’ve ticked it off.
- If you’re struggling to find this location, bring up SensationLIVE’s video on another screen while you’re in-game as it’ll really help you out.
If you found the video useful, do make sure to give the creator a thumbs-up and consider subscribing to their channel for more Fortnite content!
It’s also worth quickly mentioning that this location will be beyond busy over the next couple of days, so it might be worth waiting it out before taking on this challenge. Of course, you can also dedicate a match to collecting the Battle Stars and embracing the likelihood of death. That works too.