Our Fortnite Food Fight LTM guide contains all the details on this new limited time mode.
It’s been simmering for a while now, but finally, we will know who the best is - Durr Burger or Pizza Pit. In this new Food Fight LTM, two teams will rep their favourite restaurant mascots and battle it out to see which chain rules the roost.
Food Fight isn’t like your typical game of Fortnite either. A huge barrier runs through the middle of the map and each team will have a restaurant near the centre. Inside is a giant mascot head representing the team, and teams will need to use the time the barrier is up to construct a defensive fortress around their restaurant. The first team to destroy the enemy mascot will emerge victorious!
Below we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about this LTM:
Food Fight LTM: Overview
Here’s a complete breakdown of how Food Fight operates:
- An impassable barrier will be spawned along the center of the map for the first several minutes.
- Each team will have an under-construction restaurant near the center of the map. Inside is a giant mascot head representing that team.
- If the mascot head is destroyed, that team loses the match.
- Teams should use the time that the barrier is up to construct a defensive fortress around their restaurant.
- As soon as the barrier lowers... fight to take out the enemy mascot before they destroy yours!
- Special red Supply Drops spawn at the start of the match. These hold a handful of weapons, ammo, consumables, traps and a few hundred metal building materials.
- Players will respawn after 7 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a percentage of their ammo upon elimination, as well as 30/30/60 wood/stone/metal materials.
- 100% extra resources are gained from gathering.
- Building resources found on the ground increased from 20 to 50 per instance.
- No explosive weapons or items are in this mode.
Make sure you watch this video by Gattu as it’ll give you a better idea of how Food Fight works:
We've got one critical piece of advice to take away from the video - make sure you defend your own base sometimes too!