Our Fortnite Epic & Legendary Pump Shotgun guide contains rarity details, damage stats, tips for using it and information on finding the new weapon.
Fortnite’s latest weapon is a supercharged shotgun that’s sure to please its playerbase. The game already has a Pump Shotgun, but this version steps it up a notch, with better stats all round.
As you’d expect from a shotgun, this Epic/Legendary variant of the Pump excels in short range combat and it’s capable of dropping enemies in only a couple of blasts. While the normal Pump is a common drop, don’t expect to find this one as easily. You’ll need to get a bit lucky to bag it, but get your hands on this weapon and you’ll be a close quarters demon.
Below we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about this new shotgun, so you can get to grips with it right away.
What rarities is the Epic/Legendary Pump Shotgun available in?
It goes without saying that it’s available in both Epic and Legendary rarities. This means you’re unlikely to run into the gun too often, so it’ll require a bit of luck to get your mitts on it.
Any other stats for the Epic/Legendary Pump Shotgun?
This new shotgun deals 105/110 maximum damage, which is a fair amount more than the normal Pump Shotgun.
It’s worth mentioning with patch V6.31, Pump Shotguns will deal high damage at short range, with a high chance of dealing maximum damage too. However, damage fall off is high as the targets moves further away.
Where can you find the Epic/Legendary Pump Shotgun?
You’ll find this new shotgun from:
- Floor loot
- Supply Drops
- Vending Machines
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
Here are a few pointers to help you get up and running with this new weapon.
- When firing the Pump, make sure you’re getting right in your opponent’s grill for maximum damage.
- Damage fall off at long range is exceptionally high, so don’t go trying to snipe anyone with this weapon.
- Even with a shotgun in tow, focus on hitting the head if you possible can. If you land your shot just right, you can potentially take out an enemy with a single blast.
- Make sure you take an extra split-second to line up each shot, as you’ll need to reload the chamber between every blast and it could put you in a vulnerable situation if you miss too many trigger pulls.