Our Fortnite Battle Royale Dual Pistols guide contains damage stats and tips to help you master this new pistol.
Fortnite’s focused a lot of attention on grenades and the big weapons as of late, but it’s newest weapon is the Dual Pistols. Now if you want to go full Max Payne or Die Hard, you can.
Only the Suppressed and normal variants of the Pistol are fairly fast firing, and we expect the Dual Pistols to rattle off shots even quicker. Pistols aren’t traditionally a late-game pick, as they usually powerful enough to really dent a fully armoured up enemy or pose a threat to someone who’s wielding a humongous shotgun. Perhaps the Dual Pistols will be a little more viable?
In our Dual Pistols guide we’ve outlined everything you need to know about this new weapon and we’ll be updating it over time with more tips and information. We’re also looking forward to getting some hands on time with the weapon ourselves, but for now though, here’s a breakdown of what we know so far.
Dual Pistols: Everything we know so far
Here’s all the details we have on the Dual Pistols so far. We’ll update this section with official info once we’ve found it ourselves and seen it in action.
|Name||Rarity||DPS||Damage||Fire Rate||Mag||Reload Time|
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- 41-43 base damage.
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Shoots both pistols with one pull of the trigger.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Supply Drops.
- Does not use first shot accuracy.
- It’ll have a much faster fire rate than the traditional pistol, and perhaps pack more of a punch too.
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
Dual Pistols: Tips and Tricks
Once we’ve given the Dual Pistols a go ourselves, we’ll update this section with further strategy advice, but for now we’ve put together a few preliminary tips to help you get to grips with it right off the bat.
- If anything, we reckon the Dual Pistols will be best utilised at close range. Pistol are never that strong at long range, so spam the trigger when you’re up close and personal for maximum effect.
- The Dual Pistols may be a good secondary weapon to switch to if you’ve landed a strong shotgun blast and need to finish off the enemy quick. Land a shot, switch to Dual Pistols and spray away.
- It goes without saying that you’ll want to aim for the head when firing away with the Dual Pistols for maximum damage potential!