This Fortnite guide outlines the where to find and ring doorbells to complete the Week 4 Challenge.
For one of Week 4’s challenges you’ve got to ring the doorbell of house with an opponent inside, in different matches too. So, you’ve got to carry out this feat once over the course of 3 matches - now that’s difficult.
Not all houses have doorbells either, so you’ve not only got to get lucky in finding a house with one attached, but also one with an opponent skulking around inside. Of course, you’ve also got the other variables too, like not getting shot the moment you land so you can’t even reach the doorbell...
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of best locations find and ring doorbells to get this challenge done and dusted.
For a complete overview of all the challenges that have gone live in Week 4 of Season 6, make sure you check out our Week 4 Challenges guide!
Fortnite: Doorbell locations - where to ring doorbells
Credit goes to randomChievos who has compiled the easiest places to ring doorbells across Fortnite’s map. Do make sure you give the video a watch as it’ll help you better identify where all of these locations are.
- Pleasant Park - Almost every house in Pleasant Park has a doorbell, so this is a prime spot to get dinging.
- Snobby Shores - Again, practically every house here has a doorbell.
- Greasy Grove - Many of the houses here have doorbells, but we’d recommend starting at the northernmost one, then working your way southeast along the perimeter of the town.
- Salty Springs - Start on the north side and work your way down. Every house here has a doorbell!
- Retail Row - The house nearest the basketball court is home to one and so does the house opposite. There’s also one more doorbell on the northeastern most house too.
- Paradise Palms - Practically every house here has a doorbell. It’s a pretty flash area, so you know, it’s to be expected.
If you found this video helpful, do make sure to give it a thumbs up and consider subscribing to the channel for more content like this!