Our Fortnite: Battle Royale Burst Assault Rifle guide contains damage stats and tips to help you master this new weapon.
With the inception of patch V4.2.0, Epic Games has released a brand new Assault Rifle into the mix that effectively states exactly how it functions in the title. It’s called the Burst Assault Rifle it functions similarly to the other Burst Rifle in the game, albeit with a little more bite.
This weapon will be found exclusively as either an Epic or Legendary drop, and we reckon it’ll become an instant classic thanks to heightened accuracy over other Assault Rifles in the game.
Below we’ve outlined absolutely everything you need to know about this new weapon, and we’ll be updating it continuously throughout the course of the day. Expect gameplay tips galore once we’ve had a chance to test out the gun for ourselves. For now though, here’s a complete breakdown of what you can expect from the Burst Assault Rifle.
Burst Assault Rifle Overview
Here's a complete overview of the new Burst Assault Rifle.
We'll be adding in all the stats as soon as we know more!
|Burst Assault Rifle||Epic||130.1||32||4.06||30||2.5|
|Burst Assault Rifle||Legendary||134.1||33||4.06||30||2.3|
- The Burst Assault Rifle uses Medium Ammunition.
- You can only loot this item as an Epic or Legendary rarity weapon.
- Burst Assault Rifles can be obtained from Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Floor Loot and Vending Machines.
- It has the same damage fall-off ranges as other Assault Rifles.
For an overview of all the weapons and their stats in Fortnite, make sure you check out our All Weapons Tier List With Stats page!
Burst Assault Rifle Tips and Tricks
As soon as we’ve had a chance to test out the new Burst Assault Rifle ourselves, we’ll update this section with a bunch of strategy advice. Keep this page bookmarked for now!
Video by KobesMind. Skip to 3:06 to see it in action.
- This new Burst Assault Rifle deals more damage than the standard Burst.
- This weapon will be more accurate than every Assault Rifle currently in the game, although it compensates for this with a lower rate of fire.
- If anything, you'll want to the Burst Assault Rifle at medium to long range engagements. You'll start struggling when it gets up close and personal, as this weapon's fire rate simply isn't high enough.
- Crouching will zeroing in on your opponents will increase the accuracy of your first few shots.