Our Fortnite: Battle Royale Weekly Challenges guide features a list of quests, reset times and rewards information with tips for completing each one.
Weekly Challenges in Fortnite: Battle Royale provide you with a different, specific set of tasks to complete on a weekly basis. These might involve you taking out the competition using a certain weapon a specific number of times, for example, or simply surviving longer than a fixed number of other players.
Some of these tasks are tougher to complete than others, and so you can accumulate any number of Seasonal Weekly Challenges over time if you struggled to complete them in any given week, or you simply run out of time. This is especially helpful for the Treasure Map Challenges, and those tasks which require you to visit a certain number of locations - these can be very difficult, particularly at launch when everyone's fighting to finish them!
In this article you'll find a breakdown of all the Fortnite: Battle Royale's Weekly Challenges we've covered in detail on the site. You'll find links to all of our in-depth guides as well, so you can work through all the latest challenges, as well as those you've been saving for another time.
UPDATE - 4TH APRIL 2018
The Fortnite Week 7 Challenges have just been leaked, and we've added in all of the details to the section just below. You can use the links included to jump straight into the tasks you're having the most trouble with!
BREAKING NEWS! - We've got an essential guide to completing all of the Fortnite: Week 5 Challenges if you need help finishing any this week!
The following links will take you straight to the section of the guide you're most interested in:
All Season 3 challenges
Here's a complete list of all the Weekly Challenges we've covered in detail so far. For certain challenges we've linked out to our in-depth guides, so make sure you give them a click if you need some help completing individual tasks!
We'll update this section every week, so make sure you've bookmarked this page to get on top of Fortnite's Weekly Challenges.
- Use a Launchpad (5 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Search in Wailing Woods (5 Battle Stars)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (5 Battle Stars)
- Search between a Pool, Windmill and an Umbrella (10 Battle Stars)
- SMG Eliminations (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Greasy Grove (10 Battle Stars)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (5 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (5 Battle Stars)
- Land on different Bullseyes (5 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (10 Battle Stars)
- Crossbow Eliminations (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate Opponents in Salty Springs (10 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Search Supply Drops (5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Flush Factory (5 Battle Stars)
- Visit different Ice Cream Trucks (5 Battle Stars)
- Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges (10 Battle Stars)
- Trap Eliminations (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate Opponents in Tomato Town (10 Battle Stars)
- Use the Bush (0/1). 5 Battle Points
- Search Chests in Moisty Mire (0/7). 5 Battle Points
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/200). 5 Battle Points
- Visit different Gas Stations in a single match (0/3). 5 Battle Points
- Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres - HARD (0/1). 10 Battle Points
- Pistol Eliminations - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500). 5 Battle Points
- Search Chests in Anarchy Acres (0/7). 5 Battle Points
- Place a Cosy Campfire (0/1). 5 Battle Points
- Summit different Mountain Peaks (0/10). 5 Battle Points
- Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards, and a Crashed Bus - HARD (0/1). 10 Battle Points
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (0/1000). 5 Battle Points
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (0/7). 5 Battle Points
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box and Supply Drop in a single match (0/3). 5 Battle Points
- Search the Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations (0/7). 5 Battle Points
- Follow the treasure map found in Retail Row - HARD - (0/1). 10 Battle Points
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts - HARD (0/3). 10 Battle Points
- Use a Vending Machine (0/1) (5 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (0/500) (5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (0/7) (5 Battle Stars)
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match (0/3) (5 Battle Stars)
- Search between Three Boats (0/1) (10 Battle Stars)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/5) (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot (0/3) (10 Battle Stars)
What kind of Weekly Challenges are available?
Here are all of the Weekly Challenge types that we're aware of in Fortnite: Battle Royale, including details of what you'll be rewarded with typically. If there's one we've missed, let us know in the comments and we'll include the information when we next update this article.
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (5 Battle Stars)
- Use X (5 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with X to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in X (5 Battle Stars)
- Visit different X (5 Battle Stars)
- Land on different X (5 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in X (10 Battle Stars)
- Search between X (10 Battle Stars)
- X Eliminations (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate Opponents in X (10 Battle Stars)
Harvest building resources with a pickaxe
Objective: harvest building resources with a pickaxe
To finish this you're going to have to survive longer than 150 other poor souls. Note from the name of this challenge that you must complete the objective while in the Solo queue. No teaming up with friends for this one we're afraid.
To finish this, simply go around the map hitting everything with your Pickaxe. It won't be long before you complete this challenge!
Objective: Use a Trap/Launchpad/Bush
This one tasks you with using an item like a "Bush" or "Launchpad". You'll come across them naturally while playing, so just make sure you use them when given the opportunity.
Deal damage with X to players
Objective: Deal damage with X to players.
Each week you'll usually be tasked with dealing damage to players with a specific weapon. Get hold of one as soon as possible and ensure you're using it at every available opportunity. Eventually you'll complete the challenge!
Search Chests in X
Objective: Search Chests in X
In this task, you'll have to search for chests in a specific location. To complete it quickly, land here and go about running about and cracking them open.
Check out out chest map guide to make this challenge even easier every week!
Visit different X
Objective: Visit different X
A unique challenge that crops up most weeks, this one tasks you with visiting different locations dotted across the map. We've had Ice Cream Trucks and Gas Stations, so try and memorise points of interest when you're in game to make finding future locations a little easier.
Land on different X
Objective: Land on different X's around the map
Making its first appearance in Week 3, it required players to find and land on different bullseyes dotted across the map.
Follow the treasure map found in X
Objective: Find the treasure
Potentially the trickiest of the lot, these Treasure Map Challenges task you with locating a Treasure Map in one of Fortnite's main locations. It's then a case of giving it a read and figuring out where the treasure is according to the clues you're given.
Search between X
Objective: Search between X, X and X
You'll be given three points of interest on the map and you'll need to pinpoint a location that resides between them all.
Make sure you take a look at our map locations guide for an overview of all the locations in Fortnite: Battle Royale!
Objective: Eliminate enemies with X
This one is pretty self explanatory. All you have to do is eliminate enemies with a certain weapon type.
For a complete list of all the weapons in the game, check out our weapons tier list with stats page!
Eliminate opponents in X
Objective: Eliminate opponents in a certain main location
Finally, you'll have to defeat enemies in a certain area. We recommend landing at whichever point on the map it is and constantly seeking out fights until you've got it checked off!
More Fortnite: Battle Royale guides
When do Weekly Challenges reset?
New Weekly Challenges will turn up every Thursday, and the exact time for the switchover is 4:00pm PST. That's 7:00pm EST, 12:00am in the UK and 1:00am in Europe.
How do you abandon a Weekly Challenge?
Unlike Daily Challenges which have since been replaced with Weekly ones, you can't abandon them anymore. Instead you'll simply have a bank of challenges to complete over time, so you don't need to worry about picking and choosing. Work towards whichever take your fancy, and those you don't complete will still be available to complete until the current Season comes to an end.
What are the rewards for finishing Weekly Challenges?
Completing each one of the Weekly Challenges that we've highlighted in this guide will reward you with 500 experience points.
Each Weekly Challenge rewards you with a different number of Battle Stars which are used to level up your Battle Pass ranks. You can earn either 5 or 10 stars per challenge depending on its difficulty.
Completing Weekly Challenges are a great way of increasing your Battle Pass rank and working towards unique cosmetic rewards.
Fortnite: Battle Royale's Battle Pass can be pretty difficult to understand, but our comprehensive Battle Pass guide has got you covered!