On this page you'll find a step-by-step instructions for linking Facebook friends in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Fortnite Battle Royale has a new feature, one which lets you hook up your Facebook account to the Epic Games launcher. This in turn should make it much easier to squad up with your buddies and get games going nice and quickly.
It's not a complicated process to sync the accounts together if we're honest, but in this article you'll find a step-by-step process for connecting your accounts and getting the whole thing set in very short order.
Here's everything you need to know about the process. When you're done here, make sure you check out our squad guide and duo guide. Both of these articles are full of useful tips for coming out on top when playing on teams.
- First things first, log into the game and get to the main character screen.
- When you arrive at that screen, you should be presented with the following window which promotes the new function.
- If you want to connect your account to Facebook, you'll see a button in the middle of the promotional window. Click on it to go through to the next stage.
- Once you click that button you'll be redirected to the Epic Games Launcher, which you normally use to fire up Battle Royale or download other Epic titles.
- Before you can actually start adding Facebook friends, you will first of all have to grant Epic Games permission to sync up with your social media feed.
- Click on the big blue Facebook icon towards the bottom of the screen to sync up your account and grant the necessary permissions. Just be mindful of the terms and conditions which explain the information Epic gains access to when you do this, although you can always remove these persmissions at a later date.
- This will open up a separate window on your browser, and you'll be directed straight to Facebook.
- Click the long horizonal blue button with your name on it to comlete the process.