On this page you'll find every Fortnite: Battle Royale dancing location, so you can complete this Weekly Challenge nice and quickly.
When Season 3 of Fortnite: Battle Royale began at the start of this month, Epic Games introduced a brand new set of tasks called Weekly Challenges. The idea is that each week you're given a list of challenges to complete, and in exchange for finishing them you'll receive bonus XP to help you get your Battle Pass levelled up.
One of these tasks is called “Dance in different forbidden locations”, and if you've never come across one of these odd map spots before then you might be a little confused about how to actually complete this particular task.
It's actually pretty easy. All you need to do is look for sign posts sprinkled here and there on the map which contain a picture of a dancer but with a line streaked across it. When you find them, simply stand in front of them and activate your dance emote to progress through the challenge.
Ensure that you've done this a total of five times to complete the Forbidden Dancing challenge, and you'll have to strut your stuff at five unique locations. Check the Weekly Challenges UI for an update on how many you've got left, as no alerts will pop up in the game world.
A final point to make here is that you can't just pile into a game, head to the forbidden dancing location, do your thing and then quit to re-queue. You have to finish the match in question, so either dedicate one game to ticking off all five (focusing on survival, of course), or just be opportunistic and keep your eyes peeled for the signs as you play through matches.
To make life a little bit easier on that front, Redditor HiThereImF has put together a visual guide to finding all of the forbidden dance locations in Battle Royale. We've reproduced it right below, followed by a text-based breakdown of where you need to go to get the challenge ticked off.
- Fatal Fields - Head to the fishing point in this area.
- Flush Factory - You'll find this sign right beneath the massive toilet statue.
- Greasy Grove - Most Western point on the edge of the car park.
- Junk Junction - Directly underneath the enormous metal Llama.
- Loot Lake - At the end of the pier.
- Motel - Right in between Junk Junction and Anarchy Acres there’s a motel with an empty swimming pool. The sign’s right here.
- Pleasant Park - Just West of Pleasant Park there’s a large mountain. You’ll find the sign on its Southernmost point.
- Prison - On the basketball court.
- Retail Row - Eastern side car park.
- Retail Row/Tomato Town - North of Retail Row and South of Tomato Town there’s a location filled with cargo. In the Eastern point of the car park.
- Salty Springs - Next to the small gas station.
- Snobby Shores - Right on the end of the North Eastern road that leads into Snobby Shores.
- Tilted Towers - Next ot the park, towards the South Western point.
- Wailing Woods - Just outside Wailing Woods to the West. There’s a caravan parked on the lipe of a hill.
To complete this task a bit quicker, we'd recommend planning a route and sticking to it. Landing in Retail Row will place you near two dance locations, then you can quickly sprint over to any that are fairly close. Sneak past enemies if you can and focus on getting the job done!