Our Fortnite: Battle Royale All Terrain Kart guide contains everything you need to know about this new vehicle introduced in Season 5, with tips and tricks to help you find and use it too.
First we had the infamous Shopping Cart, a pseudo-vehicle that’s been plagued with issues and doesn’t really offer any advantages apart from pure comedic value. It’s fun to mess around with, but it doesn’t even come close to the latest addition - the All Terrain Kart.
With the inception of Fortnite Season 5, we’ve not only got a new desert biome, there’s also an All Terrain Kart to traverse it with. Up to four players can hop in, the roof is a bounce pad and you can even drift across the dirt.
Below we’ve put together everything you need to know about the new All Terrain Kart vehicle, including an overview of where you’re likely to find one on the map, how it works, and some tips and tricks to help you master it on the updated battlefield.
When you're done here, make sure you have a read through our Season 5 guide as it contains information on all the new content, new skins, challenges and more!
All Terrain Kart: Overview
Here’s everything you need to know about the new All Terrain Kart vehicle in Fortnite.
- The new All Terrain Kart (ATK) has room for your entire squad.
- Get a speed boost after drifting.
- The roof acts as a bounce pad.
- Work together as rear passengers to leap over obstacles with the All Terrain Kart (ATK).
- Lean back and release at the same time for a higher jump.
- Lean back by holding [S] on keyboards or holding back on the thumbstick for controllers.
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
All Terrain Kart: Tips and Tricks
- You’ll find one at the new Racetrack location, it should spawn near the centre.
- Choose the right side to enter the kart if you’re in a hurry as there are four seats. You don’t want to awkwardly enter the passenger seat when a sniper’s trained on your back.
- Switch seats with [L.Ctrl] on PC.
- Remember that you’re still vulnerable when rolling around in the All Terrain Kart, so try and charging people down with it. Use it purely to traverse the environment quicker than normal.
- It also makes quite a rumble when you’re driving around, so be aware that enemies will hear you coming!
- We wouldn’t recommend getting in the All Terrain Kart if you’re in the final stages of a circle. You’ll be easy to spot, hear and pick off.
Gameplay by The Rafi