This Fortnite guide outlines all of the Shooting Galleries locations across the map for the Season 6 Week 4 Challenge.
We’re into Week 4 of Season 5 and it’s brought with it a challenge that’ll have you searching the map for various shooting galleries. Once you’ve spotted one, you’ll need to shoot bullseyes and score 3 points for it to count towards challenge completion.
Funnily enough, the challenge doesn’t necessarily lie in the shooting the targets, but actually finding the shooting galleries themselves. This rings especially true if you’re new to the game or have recently purchased the Battle Pass.
To help you out, we’ve put together a guide that contains a list of all the shooting gallery locations so you don’t have to spend countless hours hunting them all down.
Fortnite Week 4: All Shooting Galleries Locations
Credit goes to HarryNinetyFour for all the info below. Do make sure you watch the video we’ve linked just below as it’ll help you better identify where exactly these locations are.
When you’ve reached one of these shooting galleries, stand on the big button and it’ll pop up bullseyes. Shoot 3 and it’ll count towards challenge completion.
- North East of Risky Reels - Along the path, just by a cliff face.
- North West of Paradise Palms - On top of the most north western hill in Paradise Palms. It’s the one closest to the corrupted area south of Retail Row.
- West of Fatal Fields - On the south western hill (the smallest one), west of Fatal Fields.
- North West of Dusty Divot - Just west of the buildings north of Dusty Divot.
- East of Viking Ship - On the eastern edge of the hill where the Viking Ship’s located. Follow the path and you’ll spot this shooting gallery.
- North of Pleasant Park - Sandwiched directly between the two large hills north of Pleasant Park.
If you found this video helpful, do make sure to leave a like and consider subscribing for more content like this!