Our Fortnite Reboot Van locations guide will show you where to find all the Reboot Vans across Fortnite’s map.
Clearly inspired by Apex Legends’ respawn system, Epic Games only went and added the ability to bring teammates back to life too. Instead of banners and beacons, it’s in classic Fortnite style, a vehicle. It’s already home to the Battle Bus, so the natural continuation is the Reboot Van, of course.
Now teammates in squad matches will drop Reboot Cards whenever they go down. If an ally picks this up and takes it to a Reboot Van, it’ll bring their fallen friend back to life.
The Reboot Vans aren’t clearly marked on the map, so we’ve put together a guide below which’ll show you where they all are so you can be confident in bringing your squad back to life, no matter which area of the map you’re based.
Fortnite: All Reboot Van locations
Here’s a map which shows you where to find all the Reboot Vans. You’ll notice that there’s one in each named location, so beeline it towards these landmark locations if you’re ever wanting to get a teammate back in the action fast.
Here’s a quick overview of the Reboot Van which also shows it in action too.
Finally, here are all the stats and info bites you need to get a better idea of how it works:
- When squad members are eliminated they now drop their Reboot Card, which can be collected by other squad members.
- Reboot Vans / Cards are disabled in Solos, Big Team Limited Time Modes, and any modes with respawns enabled.
- Reboot Cards remain in the world for 90s after they’ve been dropped.
- Pickup Interaction time: 0.5 seconds.
- Bringing Reboot Cards to Reboot Vans will bring each squad member whose card has been collected back into battle.
- Collected Reboot Cards can be turned in by any squad member regardless of which member picked up the Card.
- Interaction time: 10 seconds.
- A Reboot Van goes on cooldown and cannot be activated again for 120 seconds after it’s used.
- Rebooted squad members return with: 100 Health, 1 Common Pistol, 36 Light Ammo, 100 Wood.