Our Fortnite Radar Signs locations page contains a list of where to find all the Radar Signs across Fortnite’s map so you can complete this Week 6 Challenge with ease.
We’re into Week 5 of Season 6 and it’s brought with it a challenge that’ll have you hopping in a vehicle and breaking the speed limit as much as possible. You can’t just go zooming around anywhere though, as you’ll need to track down special Radar Signs to race past.
As always, the challenge doesn’t really lie in zooming past the Radar Signs, but more so in actually tracking them down in the first place. This is especially tough for those of you who are new to the game and may have only just started learning the map’s intricacies.
To help you find them all, we’ve put together a guide that contains a list of all the Radar Dish locations so you don’t have to spend countless hours scouring the map.
Fortnite: All Radar Signs locations (Season 6 challenge)
Here’s where you’ll find all the Radar Signs for this week’s challenge.
This video by HarryNinetyFour is a great resource for locating them all.
- You’ll find the first Radar Dish along the main road that runs through Paradise Palms. Start from the west side, move inwards and you’ll speed right past it.
- Another Radar Dish is located on the same main road that runs through Paradise Palms, but this time it’s on the north side. To make sure you spot it, start from the northern tip and move inwards.
- One Radar Dish can be found along the road to the very south of Tomato Temple. It’s near the tunnel entrance and just past a lorry.
- The fourth Radar Dish can be found along the road to the west of Lazy Links. Simply follow the road west of this location and you can’t miss it.
- There’s a Radar Dish on the road that leads south out of Pleasant Park and heads towards Tilted Towers. It’s right next to the big hill that’s west of floaty Loot Lake.
- A Radar Dish can be found along the road that leads towards the Big Wooden Chair, south of Shifty Shafts.
- The final Radar Dish is along the road the leads west out of Salty Springs. It’s right by the big hill.