Our Fortnite Carnival Clown Boards locations page contains a list of all the carnival clown board locations across the map so you can complete this Week 9 challenge with minimal fuss.
We’re into week 9 of Fortnite, and Epic Games has only gone and introduced another challenge that involves tracking down a number of objects around the map. This time, it’s carnival clown boards.
To complete this challenge you’ll need to hunt down a total of 3 carnival clown boards and score a total of 10 points at each one. Pull this off and you’ll earn some Battle Stars which will go nicely towards levelling up your Battle Pass.
Below we’ve put together a guide detailing every carnival clown locations across the map so you can get this challenge done nice and quickly.
All Carnival Clown Board locations in Fortnite
To get this challenge out of the way, you’ll need to find 3 in total and get a score of 10 at each one. Balloons will spawn from each clown board once you interact with them, and your task is to pop them with your pickaxe before they explode.
Credit goes to HarryNinetyFour for the finds. Make sure you watch the video as it’ll make finding them very simple!
- Junk Junction - To the east of Junk Junction, by a big truck and caravan along the road.
- Pleasant Park - Southwest corner of this location.
- East of Flush Factory - Along the coastline, propped up by a large tree, southwest of the bridge leading over to Lucky Landing.
- Northwest of Paradise Palms - Just off the road road leading out/into Paradise Palms.
- Southwest of Lonely Lodge - On a brown patch of earth, southwest of Lonely Lodge and northeast of Retail Row.
If you're struggling to complete Week 9's challenges, head on over to our Week 9 Challenges guide for tips and strategy advice.