Our basketball hoop locations guide explains where to find every basketball hoop and complete the Score a basket on different hoops Week 2 challenge.
For this Week 2 Challenge in Season 5 of Fortnite, you’ll be shooting hoops at different basketballs across the map.
It’s a Battle Pass exclusive challenge that’s also reserved for those who’ve reached Tier 11 as you’ll also need to unlock the Basketball Toy to sink those shots. In order to complete it and earn your Battle Stars, you’ll need to score 5 baskets across 5 different courts over as many matches as it takes.
The main difficulty stems from finding enough basketball courts to complete the challenge. To help you out, we’ve put together a guide that’ll take you through all the basketball hoop locations around Fortnite’s map so you can tick this task off in no time at all.
If you think we’ve missed out a location, don’t be afraid to let us know in the comments and we’ll slot it into this page!
Make sure you head over to our Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs page if you're struggling to locate the Battle Star this week!
All basketball hoop locations
First you’ll need to equip your Basketball Toy in the Locker. Then assign it to one of the directional arrows just like you would an emote.
Line up your shot and use the emote wheel to throw your shot. It's a case of trial and error, adjusting your shot until it goes in and explodes with confetti!
- Greasy Grove - North Eastern side.
- Junk Junction - North Eastern side, on the “C” in “Junction” if you’re going by the minimap.
- Paradise Palms - On the East side.
- East of Retail Row - There’s a court outside the small cluster of buildings to the East of this location.
- Retail Row - Southern tip of this location.
- Snobby Shores - Keep heading North up Snobby Shores and you’ll spot it outside a large house.
- South of Salty Springs - On the big hill South of South West of Salty Springs.
- Southeast of Tomato Town - There's a court on the Northeastern tip of this area.
- Tilted Towers - North Western side.
- West of Football Pitch - Head towards the West of Tilted Towers towards the Football Pitch. The court is just to the West of the pitch itself.
Video by Fortnite Leaks
- 1. Season 10 guide - Fortnite: Season 10 guide
- 2. Best Settings - Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 - Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements - Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster - Fortnite: How to land faster
- 6. Champion Series - Fortnite: Champion Series guide (Schedule, Players, Fixtures and Results)
Here's the quickest route to getting this challenge out of the way.
- 1.Snobby Shores.
- 2.Football Stadium.
- 3.Tilted Towers
- 4.Greasy Grove
- 5. Hill South of Salty Springs
This is the most optimal path with the least amount of travelling distance between them. Of course it's up to you, but we'd recommend going for this route if you want it over and done with in next to no time.
Do be aware that everyone's going to be attempting this challenge, so get ready for a brawl on every court you visit!
That concludes the second edition of our basketball hoop locations guide, but we’ll keep it updated over time. Stay tuned!