Every hero - or chess piece - in Dota Auto Chess belongs to a certain race faction. Some of these factions also come with special bonus attributes that come into play when you have a specific number of units from that race out in play.
It's just one of the many fiddly aspects of learning Auto Chess, and so we wanted to put together a quick guide that explains which races provide bonuses, and what those bonuses actually entail.
This should help you out when it comes to building your evolving army, and give you a snapshot of the bonuses you're working towards.
We'll keep expanding on this guide over time, but let us know in the comments if you're having any problems with this area of the game, and we'll do our best to answer your questions!
Essential Auto Chess Coverage
- Auto Chess Guide - How to get started with the game mode
- Auto Chess Tier List - A work in progress evaluation of the strongest units
- Auto Chess Starting Strategies - Tried and tested opening gambits
- Auto Chess Upgrades - Upgrading and combining chess pieces over time
- Auto Chess Levelling - How levelling and XP works in Dota Auto Chess
- Auto Chess Free Candy - How to earn Candy and what you can spend it on
- Auto Chess Gold - How to make more gold and spend it efficiently
- Auto Chess Item List - All the in-game items, with stats and combinations
- Auto Chess Ranks - How the ranking system works in Dota Auto Chess
- Auto Chess Download / Install - Setting up for Auto Chess
Dota Auto Chess Unit Bonuses
Here are all of the bonuses you can receive for bringing a certain number of each races into play:
|Beast||-||Attack damage increased by 10% for all allies.||-||Attack damage increased by 15% for all allies.||Attack damage increased by 20% for all allies.|
|Demon||Deal 50% extra pure damage to its target.||-||-||-||-|
|Dragon||-||-||All friendly dragons have 100 mana when battle starts||-||-|
|Dwarf||-||Attack range increased by 300||-||-||-|
|Element||-||30% chance to turn attacker into stone for 3s when attacked by melee chesses||-||-||-|
|Elf||-||-||Evasion increased by 25% for all friendly elves||-||Evasion increased by 25% for all friendly elves|
|Goblin||-||-||Armor and HP regeneration increased by 15 for a random ally||-||Armor and HP regeneration increased by 15 for all friendly goblins|
|Human||-||All friendly humans have 20% chance to disarm target for 3s on damage deal||-||All friendly humans have 25% chance to disarm target for 3s on damage deal||All friendly humans have 30% chance to disarm target for 3s on damage deal|
|Naga||-||Magic resistance increased by 20 for all allies||-||Magic resistance increased by 40 for all allies||-|
|Ogre||Max hp increased by 10%||-||-||-||-|
|Orc||-||Max HP increased by 250 for all friendly orcs||-||Max HP increased by 350 for all friendly orcs||-|
|Troll||-||Attack speed increased by 35 for all friendly trolls||-||Attack speed increased by 35 for all friendly||-|
|Undead||-||Armor decreased by 5 for all enemies||-||Armor decreased by 7 for all enemies||-|
If you're completely new to Auto Chess and you don't know where to begin, we highly recommend checking out this video from Kripparian which outlines the basics!