A hotfix has been applied to the Destiny 2 servers, fixing a number of issues surrounding weapons, the user interface and a handful of general bugs.
Most noticeably in this latter category is the Prism Nightfall Strike, which will now be signalled more clearly as it cycles through different damage types.
News of these changes was confirmed on the official Destiny site a little earlier on today. Here's the complete breakdown of what's been changed in the game.
Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory.
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO
Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
- This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash