Our Destiny 2: Wormhaven guide contains everything you need to know about this map, including tips, tricks and strategy advice to help you dominate your opponents.
Alongside Pacifica, the second map to be introduced with Curse of Osiris is Wormhaven. It’s set in the Hive-infested Arcology on Titan and is currently only available on PS4. Although we reckon this map will become available on all platforms within a few months.
Everyone who plays Wormhaven loves it, and for good reason too. It’s reminiscent of a Halo map with its mixture of large open spaces, narrow corridors and vertical spaces. There’s a classic feel to each match that comes about because it keeps things simple with its design, but manages to encourage all sorts of exciting action - this could be the best map in Destiny 2 so far.
Currently we’re working with limited information, so the first iteration of our guide will be focused on gameplay footage we’ve seen. Once we’ve jumped into the map ourselves, we’ll completely overhaul this guide with in-depth strategy advice, so do make sure you bookmark this page if you want to get ahead of the competition!
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
Below we’ve put together a few basic strategies based off the gameplay footage we’ve seen. We’ll continuously update this section when we get some hands on time with Wormhaven, so stay tuned for more very soon.
- As this map has a mixture of engagement ranges, we recommend equipping a Pulse, Auto or Scout Rifle and either a Sidearm of Submachine gun. This way you’ll have all angles of approach covered.
- There are a lot of vertical spaces on Wormhaven, so make sure you’re utilising these whenever possible. If this means getting the jump on enemies or flanking around targets, ensure you’re always being creative when traversing the map.
- If you want an easy victory, then buddy up with a partner and run around shooting the same enemies together. This way you’ll deal more damage and ensure you’re securing kills left, right and center.
- Often you’ll be engaged in fights across corridors. Use cover when doing so, and don’t be afraid to back away, find another route and take the enemy by surprise.
- Be particularly careful when you’re approaching an enemy on the high ground or across a long, narrow corridor. You’re always going to be at a disadvantage, so find another route or get another Guardian to back you up.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guides
- 1. Curse of Osiris - Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guide
- 2. Pacifica - Destiny 2: Pacifica guide
- 3. Wormhaven - Destiny 2: Wormhaven guide
- 4. Radiant Cliffs - Destiny 2: Radiant Cliffs guide
- 5. A Garden World - Destiny 2: A Garden World guide
- 6. Tree of Possibilities - Destiny 2: Tree of Possibilities guide
- 7. Mercury - Destiny 2: Mercury guide
- 8. Infinite Forest - Destiny 2: Infinite Forest guide
- 9. Lost Prophecies - Destiny 2: Lost Prophecy guide
- 10. Heroic Strikes - Destiny 2: Heroic Strike guide
That’s all we’ve got for now, but as soon as we learn more about this map we’ll completely overhaul this guide with a full set of tips and tricks - so stay tuned for more very soon!