How to find the entrance to The Quarry Lost Sector located in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Spawn at the EDZ’s Sunken Isles landing zone, head straight down the cliff edge and continue moving forwards. As you’re moving onwards, keep an eye on the rocks to your left for a Lost Sector symbol. Once you’ve spotted the marker, you’ll see a very small, narrow entrance with a few lavender flowers on it. Now it’s a case of heading straight into the depths and grabbing that loot.
Finding this Lost Sector is much easier if you go ahead and watch the video we’ve embedded below. It’s no-nonsense and shows exactly where you need to go and what you need to do to survive the threats you’ll face inside. If you found the video helpful, make sure you give it a thumbs up to support the creator and consider subscribing for more useful Destiny 2 content. We’ve also put together a neat text summary at the bottom of this page, with a few tips and tricks to getting through The Quarry unscathed.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Head all the way down through the rocky tunnel until you meet a bunch of Cabal enemies. Sit by the entrance and eliminate as many as you can before heading further inside.
- Proceed cautiously in, still sweeping aside the mobs in the area. Once you’re done, turn right and continue up the path and into another narrow tunnel.
- Again, clear the enemies and keep moving through, before ducking and inching your way to the next area.
- Stay by the entrance and wipe out the Cabal from here, ducking behind the pillar just to your left to regenerate health and shields.
- Move straight up, take out the Psion and loop round to the left. Here you’ll come to the mini-boss Fortifier Yann and his Psion friend. Take out the Psion straight away and chuck a grenade before popping your Super. Focus all fire on Yann and he’ll go down eventually.
- If you don’t have your Super, use the bend as cover, retreating down there to recover lost health and armour.
- The crate’s just by the mini-boss, so crack it open when you’re finished cleaning up. Nice, that’s another Lost Sector down!